ESF 1.3 bugs?!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey when I enter on bugs it tells me to login and i put my account and password and it dont enter . I remember along time ago when I was enter in the bugs sections of esf 1.3 but now I CANT ca you reopen that FORUM !?!?!?:]

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm rather confused, v1.3 has not even been released yet. Please be more specific?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
/:) lol? you didnt know ?? that was a bug forum with esf 1.3's bugs ..the funiest thing I read when you DO a spirit bomb with goku and frieza's telekinesis can move the spirit bomb LOL :))

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ah, you mean "ESF's Mantis Bug Tracker"? I'm not sure about it. I haven't checked the Bug Tracker in a very long time. I guess It's nog public anymore.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes thats it I want to see them :( why is so secret? It is guvernament weapons in it? Nuclear Winter BOMB???? I dont think so its just the bugs of a HL mod :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I think It's closed due there is no more bug fixing in v1.2.X, and they keep working on the new version which as you already know is v1.3. I don't think they want us to see what bugs the testers and or the team has found in the new version.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
MC said:
It's better that way, the more we know, the less of a suprise 1.3 would be.
Generally we already know a lot how v1.3 will become (due the Design Documents). I think myself the team put the password login on the Bug Tracker on purpose because i think because we should just not know what bugs v1.3 has.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy it was open during the 1.3 development. ^^

The funnyest bug i saw regarding 1.3 was. That the buddy killed the player.
(example: with Smith ^^) Smiff's buddy killed Smith with buddy (or something like that)

But they already had it fixed ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll look into it when I get home. I thought it was supposed to be public (for viewing).

Best answers
Pain said:
I'll look into it when I get home.
I so hope u do ^^ i've been fusterated (I know I miss-spelled it) coz if that for a long time already.. didnt mind making a topic of it, thou. Hope u get it fixed

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OH please Pain open the bugs of esf 1.3 sections so we simple users can see the miracles of esf 1.3 and ....can you open this now? :D lol

seb

Best answers
So, if it would be up again. We just login with our normal forum account?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. The Mantis Bug Tracker works on a different server than the forums. If they unlock it you will have no need to log in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only beta-testers can report bugs on Mantis.

However, the public used to be able to view the bugs. That doesn't seem to be the case right now, so I'll try to find out what's up.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Patience. Besides, why is it so important to you? It just lists bugs that need to be fixed, not to mention it's not broken, it was probably set to restricted access for a reason.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Its important because I will hack down the tracker and I will track the ip of the owner enter on his computer brek his password and steal esf 1.3 MUHAHAHAH (JOKE) . Well I want to see the bugs off esf 1.3 you know why? because we will know more about the melee ...buddyes etc you understand :)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not as much as if any more information is released. The bugs that are listed usually don't reveal too much if I remember correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom