just 2 questions

Best answers
okay i did this once on ESF W but i just want to know about how many times have u been asked about the new 1.3 i dont want any info on its release just a question on how many times u been botherd about it cause coming from experience I know bills effect ur life i know. Cause i dont think the cash rolls in by the truck load for a FREE GAME. just curious if not for ur own enjoyment u could tell everyone one to exploited deleted off and if ur botherd again itll take longer again asking for no news on 1.3

2. so i havent played E.S.F. since back a yr ago when a club I helped start in college play the MOD and other hl mods so why did u change the melee and how did u guys accomplish a great task like E.S.F. i mean its just so much fun and addicting like my smoking habit {ciggaretts that is}

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
1), Over 50x perhaps? Maybe even more I don't know (i lost track). But It doesn't matter, all those threads get closed anyway. It's done when It's done.

2), The melee has been changed due the team wanted a more advanced melee system if i am not mistaken. Which leaded to this melee system that will be even more enhanced & re-coded in v1.3.

And how to accomplish this? By the team working hard on ESF :D

Best answers
i appreciate ur response to be honest i could care less when 1.3 comes out i just wanted to say that u guys have made a lasting impression with this game and keep up the good work and the melee i asked cause i suck at that version of it really really bad but thnx for the reply it shows u guys care about the populus uve reached with the marvel of esf
just one more question howd u guys come up with the plan to make esf and did u think it would grow this much?

peace out and thx again

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
To let you know, I'm not a team member. If i am not mistaken, it all started with 1 or 2 people who wanted to make a DBZ mod. After they created the alpha version, they stopped. I believe not long after that, they started to work on it again with more team members.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
But i can be wrong though. I know only a few or one team member lasted to create ESF, yet i have forgotten most details.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums tinymysticssj :).
For memory, before esf was made some of the team members worked for a mod called power up that was also based on dbz (or that was another name for esf, I can't exactly remember though).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom