Anyone Willing to give a lesson?

Best answers
My friend when he started to play ESF had a nice guy, that was extremely good at ESF, give him a lesson. Any very good players of ESF want to give me a lesson? This game is very fun and I want to get into it. Thanks :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I could give you a lesson. I'm not EXTREMELY good at esf, but I'm still a pretty good player, if you consider I managed to beat an ultimate bot with just melee. If you want me to give u a lesson, just reply in this thread, and then I'll pm you the password. I don't want any1 joining the game while I'm training someone, it makes lagg. I should be online maybe even tommorow, if not, then in a week at the most. And one more thing, where r u from? I want to know how big the ping is gonna be.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, once you see those tutorials and get to know ESF a little better, you and I could train a bit. But I suggest training some with a bot first, just so you could get the hang of it. Start with a lowest skill bot, and once you beat him miserably, move his skill a bit up. Once you beat the good bot, I could give you a few pointers, although I myself am learning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom