Mod conflict

Best answers
just curious..
planethalf life said that there was a dispute between rival mods. Im wondering if this has anything to do with ESF and DMZ or DB source?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Drama on the Internets?!

Seriously though, if it's going on here someone's hiding it very well.

Best answers
to be honest i don't think they are talking about esf. they might be talking about random Generic CS clone #10000131481 and #2147150151.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
StealthSudaka said:
just curious..
planethalf life said that there was a dispute between rival mods. Im wondering if this has anything to do with ESF and DMZ or DB source?
When did PlanetHalfLife say that? I visit that site on a daily basis but I have yet to see anything involving any kind of modification conflict.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Front Page of Planet Half-Life said:
It has come to my attention that another large-scale dispute between rival mods has come to a crossroads today. It has been Planet Half-Life's long-standing policy not to get in the middle of any such disputes, and therefore we will not be posting any news about it. As always, it is our hope that the mod leaders can resolve their differences for the sake of the loyal fans, who are the ones who always lose in the end.
It's under the "Geiger Counter" section...thingy.

To be honest, I don't even know why they mentioned it without giving more information, but meh.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, alright. I doubt it has anything to do with ESF or any other Dragon Ball Z modification, especially since it's very rare that there would be a news post on one. It could be Black Mesa Source for all we know, there's already a lot of other teams out there redoing Half-Life for the Source engine. Who knows?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a long time ago there was this "which dbz mod is better ESF or DMZ?" but that was waaaayyy back in the alpha days

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Its between old HL version FireArms team and HL2 version FireArms 2 team. Check out FireArms site and you'll see why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom