Please Help!!!

Best answers
ESF Alpha is an old version of Earth's Special Forces before Beta 1.0 ,You can download it from ESF-world(www.esf-world.com) And i think one thread is enough. You should translate the other post.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Albert_smecheru said:
Ok, thanks do you know when is 1.3 going to appear.I'm looking forward to see it
When it's done. Congratulations, your'e the 999,99999999999999999999th user to ask when 1.3 is going to come out.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It's not needed though to create 2 threads of the same subject, but i'll post it again for you:

Would be nice if you can make posts plain in English. If you are looking for the Alpha Version of Earth Special Forces, you can download it here. Just be sure to read the "NOTE" in the description in order to play this Alpha version:

You need the Alpha fmod.dll to play it. The fmod.dll is located in this rar file. And you have to put the fmod.dll in your half-life folder and make a backup of your old fmod.dll. If you do not do this, then the game will not work. Just be sure to make a backup of the fmod.dll file, so you can put it back later again when you are tired of the alpha version.

The file located in the rar is called esf alpha fmod.dll, make sure you rename it to fmod.dll, and overwrite the other file when you made a backup of it, and you should put the fmod.dll in your "half-life" folder.
What Alpah is? Let me quote you:
This is Earth Special Forces ALPHA version. The very first release, for those who want to see how the alpha version was then this is your chance! This alpha version can be played on steam. And just a reminder that this version is alpha, its allot worse then the new Earth Special Forces Beta version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
When it's done. Congratulations, your'e the 999,99999999999999999999th user to ask when 1.3 is going to come out.
Uh, Overlord, that means that 999 users asked the question, along with some PARTS of a user. just delete that comma.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Uh, Overlord, that means that 999 users asked the question, along with some PARTS of a user. just delete that comma.
In some country the "." is ussed for decimal value not the ","

So that is a bad excuse ^^

But do fix it >.< it should be every 3 digits >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom