Problem

Best answers
My problem is that I always need nuch time to get KI for the transformation! I always hit my enemys and get a little KI, but that takes too much time. Other people have ... KI but I only have ... KI. So I always have less than the others.

Best answers
try and try till you succeed. Took me 3 days to transform. and when i finally did, I got kicked for what i was worth. Best idea is, try and learn to play with the bots. And then try and master the bot menu by disabling melee for a bit. Then enable melee to 100% so beams are out. Then make it so that bots dont teleport.
All that makes the game a bit easier. And a bit more interesting. But remember this too.
Characters need different pls to trans,
Some need much much lower.
Like gohan and Trunks. 1,000,000, I think. So try it all.
My advice to new players:
LEARN TO USE THE BOT MENU AND DISABLE MELEE
Then enable melee and then learn to play.
And for the first few hrs play without any opponent. Learn the basics and watch that flash file on ESF world. Learn beam jumps and everything u can. And when you're ready.... you just summon those lightning bolts and yell for the world to hear.
And you transform.

Best answers
uh... you mean 1.2.3?

Or if you mean 1.3 wait and wait some more. Its not out yet.
1.2.3 is the last thats out.

Best answers
i was gonna post the same thing. MC beat me to it. :))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't ask that, it will be done when it's done, just try not to ask that again, you can get in trouble ^^.

Okay, you can do what was said above, or if you REALLY want to see the transformations, just add an ultimate bot and set the bot status to idle in the bot menu under "advanced options", then just kiblob him until the small greenish bar is full and hit the button "z"

Dang, you guys posted right before me ^^

Best answers
h??? why is 1.2.3 the newest? in 2.0 I can transdorm to a supersajajin2 and 3 and 1 but in 1.2.3 i can another in 1 also that i dont check

Best answers
what ur talking about is EVM <Sigh>
Dont start EVM till u learn stuff about ESF.

yeah and dont forget

THE BOT MENU IS THE BEST WAY TO TRANSFORM

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah what he said. EVM is an addon for esf, where you can transform more and do all types of stuff, it stands for Evolutionmod, it's more based on the show, but can be somewhat inbalanced in some aspects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom