Swoop Question

Best answers
Hey folks...

My keyboard's old. I don't know if that causes it, or something else, but a lot of times, when I doubletap a key, it doesn't let me swoop. This is most likely my own fault. But...

I was wondering if there's a way to bind it so that you press two keys at once to swoop-like Shift + W or Shift + A to swoop.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im guessing its your fault in the terms you are to fast for the game. If you ping is higher you have to doubletap slower. And the other way round for a lower ping.

If you press teh second time faster than the server responds for teh first one you wont swoop. People tend to say there keys blocked in such situations. But in reality they are just to fast for the server.

As for your questions. Yes thereis a way to do tahtbut youd have to result to scripting to do it.

Basicly you take the swoop script and make it so that it activates when you press shift and deactivates when you release it. (but personaly i think scripting = cheating)

In any case i played normaly with a 6 year old keyboard and didnt have such problems. So first try to find the right speed and use the same speed all the time. It depends on the ping though.

So if the first method dosent work for you i can help you with the other ^^

I kinda ussed a similar thing to bind about 20 fake nicks to 6 buttons XD

Best answers
When he said old, he probably reffered to the fact that is really dirty under those buttons, so you have to press it really hard to get throw all that dirt and spider web...
anyway, also try creating a lan game, you should have 0 ping, and if double-tapping doesn't work, that means you either need a new keyboard, or a mop to start cleaning that keyboard

Best answers
ace005 said:
When he said old, he probably reffered to the fact that is really dirty under those buttons, so you have to press it really hard to get throw all that dirt and spider web...
anyway, also try creating a lan game, you should have 0 ping, and if double-tapping doesn't work, that means you either need a new keyboard, or a mop to start cleaning that keyboard
:talk: :talk: Thats funny! Sometimes happened 2me 2 cause i was 2fast 2furios and 2angry....my ex keybord knows when i was 2angry !! :cry: i hope she i in a better place thant my mouse...out the window:):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom