Beam trans thingie

Best answers
So this has been on my mind for quite some time, and now i finally remembered to post the question.

Are you going to have the abillity to transform while in a beam struggle? cause you know that's cool. :cool:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can, but only if you're at the "perfect transform" level.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You can trans anytime during a PS. You don't need perfect PL.

Best answers
Sweet. oh i might aswell report a 'bug' if i may.

In ESF 1.2.3 when you have transformed while in a beam struggle your character will follow your aim as if you weren't in a beam struggle. (can not run around.) And that looks a tad silly. Just tought i'd make you all aware of that in case you hadn't noticed. ;D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need a Hell of a lot of tries tho. I've never done it myself. By the time I start beam-struggling, the beam has already taken too much power for me to transform. That's probably a feature that needs to be tweaked.

Best answers
Agreed ! but i usually transform as soon as possible !

overpowering your foe gives a certain good feeling. the feeling of victory ! RAWK !!! :fight:

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, you can't trans during a Block struggle.. I don't know why...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gon said:
You can trans anytime during a PS. You don't need perfect PL.
The only side effect being is that when you transform during a ps and are not at the required perfects transformation pl, if affects your performance in the ps (the downside being is that your class is not concentraiting on the stuggle and the ps bar starts dropping).

Best answers
anyone have a pic of a ps trans?
I have yet to do it, ... i am already transed usually before all my pstruggles... or i just whack the guy who's charging up an attack... ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom