• kaiz0ku's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fatality's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After the two contestants have posted their entry, you, the forum user may vote, describing why he/she has the best themed signature. Please do not respond to this topic unless the two contestants have posted their entry. If you have a question please PM me! Thank you. Also, I have thought of changing each theme for each battle so it'll give a nice taste for everyone.

Theme:
Winter, meaning the season and it's colors. Though it maybe 3 more months intil winter, let's see who can give off its best.

Contestants:

kaiz0ku

VS

Fatality

Entrys are due:
This Wednesday.

LETS GET READY TO....
RRRUUUUUUMMMMMBBBBLLLLEEEEE
GO!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Fatality, even though it has no text, it feels more like winter.

Best answers
They are both really hot, but my vote goes to kaiz0ku. I would have to pick him just because of the colors in his signature. Reminds me of more of a "wintery" scene than the "comic book" kinda look going on in Fatality's signature.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
My vote to kaiz0ku, due t he color combination, and i just love the white color :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaiz0ku has mine. I can feel like I'm in the north pole and seeing a polar bear... and possibly ****ting my pants in fear.

I like it :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom