ESF-World Stats System BETA powered by Corona-Bytes.NET

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stats System BETA

Introduction:

The Stats System is a highly advanced real-time stats system non-log based, in other words it logs specified events directly into a database using threaded queries ingame to avoid lag. The system logs almost every event in the game and stores it, which makes it way easier to create an ESF related statistic providing information on e.g. class or differentiated melee. The statistic also includes an advanced rank calculation system, e.g. you will get more points in killing a pro than a n00b, as well as killing someone with a 3x basic melee combo instead of a nuked beam. The statistic also provides a dynamic forum banner showing e.g. your favorite class, weapon, your points and rank and so on?

Features:

o Client List
o Weapon Statistics
o Character Class Statistics
o Map Statistics
o Ranks
o Client Profiles
o Map Profiles
o Server Profiles
o Character Class Profiles
o Server Status
o Dynamic Banner
o Ingame Rank; TOP10 commands
o Etc?

Gameplay:

The Stats System is a part of the tournament mode; however the tournament mode itself is only active on special tournament maps. As mentioned in the gameplay description of the tournament mode, there have been some log alterations to improve weapon loggings, e.g. the statistic can determine what kind of melee was use in a kill, e.g. prepunched melee, advanced melee, just plain basic melee, or a basic melee combo.
Here is the Link
CLICK HERE

C&C are welcome

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coolness. Can you allow other servers to use this feature too or is this strictly a Corona-Bytes.NET server thing?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
SSJGoku83, your private message box is full. Also, seems everything is working now. No more crashes. I really like the new rank system. Much more detailed then the other one though, even i did loved the older one as well.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here is a nice bug ^^

If you hit someone twice. And the than hits the wall/flor and dies. You kill him with basic melee x3 instead of x2 ^^

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually that was meant to be that way, cuz I thought the system should count the actual times the victim hits anything due to the attackers action :rolleyes:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well for a strange reason ive noticed a lot of people starting to lame just to get higher in the rank list.

There was a guy who joined the server and attacked as long as he didnt loose to mutch HP. Once he lost HP he reconnected so his deathcount wouldnt go up.

Not to mention some "Pros" are starting to lame aswell.

I hope this dosent turn out badly.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This rank plugin has been removed though from s2k and the HL2Files servers due instability.

Best answers
Since plugin I crash every 1-20min randomly on all its servers! It says "bad command character in client command".
So I kill a few then crash out and people call me lame for trying to get good kill/death ratio for good score. But it doesnt even affect score.:D

Oh and and im not the only one, many people have it!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know why that happens, it works fine with me. ^^

I played in the esf-w server with the tournament mode, it's very very cool, I really like it, but like said above even pros lame to get score, I hate it, lol, I'm not on the ranking because I got 4 deaths and none frags -_-

Oh and DJ Ready, you guys need to add a search option, I don't want to browse through 6 pages just to find myself &&

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom