HOW DID I DO THIS :O look it will interest u!

Best answers
i have an official version of half life right , well it never worked with steam lol but it still worked otherwise , well i hav always had esf running outside of steam , it meant i couldnt play on servers and it meant i couldnt play on lan either but i could play against bots and every thing i dont kno how i managed to do this :S but now after having to reinstall lol it doesnt work i get the client.dll prob i kno i need the fmod.dll file but i also heard that without steam that wont work lol so i really dunno wat to do , if this has never been seen b4 can some one giv me the fmod.dll link so i can see if it works :D im willing to try nething seeing as ESF KICKS ASS! :D:D:D (please reply lol im desperate for help :p)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sorry, we don't help people attempting to play Earth's Special Forces illegally. Get Steam and a legal copy & cd-key of Half-Life. Then come back if you need help with it. Trust me, once you have Steam & Downloaded Half-Life from it, and then Install ESF. You'll notice It's much easier to play Earth Special Forces that way. But as said above, we don't help people trying to play this modification outside Steam. Not being rude or anything, It's just this game is meant to play via Steam. Not the other way around.

Best answers
i understand that i do its just i hav an official copy of half life :S and no matter how many things i try it doesnt activate with steam and i havent been playing it online or nethin just against bots coz thats all ive been able to do without steam lol i asure u my half life was paid for in full lol

also i do hav steam lol i play half life 2 , counter strike etc through it so i did try to do it the right way first of all

esf is the only game of its kind lol if i cant play this i aint got nothing lol it was working fine b4 and i wasnt hurting ne1 with wat i was doing nothing was getting in ne1's way lol i was happy playing against my comp but now its ruined lol

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well, you know Earth's Special Forces won't work with Half-Life 2. But as you said, you have a Half-Life 1 copy, right? It says it won't activate, what is exactly the problem? Your key already has been used? If so, you have to get another copy of Half-Life.

Best answers
lol ur completly right that is wat it says its just i never did it b4 lol thats where it confuses me lol well esf is worth the money :D so how much is a copy of half life these days? :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Through Steam? $9.95, so not that much. A little more in shops, don't buy through Ebay though.

Best answers
nah i kno not to buy from ebay :p , 9$ hhmmm thats about ?5 in my country :D thats nothing xD ill go out and get it wen i can :) thanks for replying :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Over amazon you can get old games cheap these days and you dont have to leave the house for that then ^^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
No Problem, and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom