1.3 Models

Best answers
Me and John Volkov are arguing with something. He says that 1.3 models will have the same animations as 1.2 have. So can someone inteam tell me , do the 1.3 models have the same animations and skeleton as the ones for 1.2?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you can tell John that 1.3 models have animated faces. While 1.2 models dont.

Difrence enough?

Best answers
animated faces:eek:

wow

and what do they do?
anyway, in a fight, you won't have time to see if your opponent is smiling or sleeping, so i don't see the point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By redoing everything, they mean that they are redoing everything.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
1.3 models are usually more complex in their bone structure.
So since every mesh has a new skeleton all the animations were/are remade aswell.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ace005 said:

wow

and what do they do?
anyway, in a fight, you won't have time to see if your opponent is smiling or sleeping, so i don't see the point.
We want to make 1.3 awesome, is that a valid point ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the animations are jus hardcore sexeh, sooooo life like, and the personality of each character really comes out.. so if you think buu, the animations are suited for buu.. etc.. just too awesome for words =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ace005 said:

wow

and what do they do?
They up the quality of the work. And I hate to break your nubish outlook on life, but ppl do see faces. Notice the screenshots? Notice the fan made videos? Notice ingame when u get a new model and you circle around it checking it out? Or during a transformation when you can circle the char freely. You notice the face.

But here's the big one, Camera angles in full use during transformation sequences in 1.3.

Faces are hands down the most important part of any model. Whether it is viewed or not. And anyone who doesn't agree with me hasn't been modelling long enough to notice it yet. That's where the character is, and that's where the model comes to life. Suck my balls! Animated faces ftw.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Punishing said:
Me and John Volkov are arguing with something. He says that 1.3 models will have the same animations as 1.2 have. So can someone inteam tell me , do the 1.3 models have the same animations and skeleton as the ones for 1.2?
I was talking about the animation of beams it will still be the same

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
I was talking about the animation of beams it will still be the same
Not exactly, some will change and plus a fiddle with the Fx script can also change stances if i'm not mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom