Dedicated and listenserver crash

Best answers
hi i just started playing this game for about 3 days ago already had experience with setting up server for hl mods but maps crashes my server i dont know why some maps take longer for it to crash like esf_city and some takes a little while b4 like esf_cellgames (i think its called that) can someone here help me with the problem id apprechiate it (w/e u spell it :x )

/Demon

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure, I'll help. I'll start by asking for more details. Exactly how long does it take for the server to crash? Are you running the latest version of ESF? Are you using Steam? Does it give you an error when it crashes, or simply quit to the desktop?

Help us to help you.

Best answers
without steam in esf_city takes about 7 to 8 hours for it to crash i have to shut it down with task manager but some of the other maps takes less time for it to crash..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=Demon=- said:
without steam in esf_city takes about 7 to 8 hours for it to crash i have to shut it down with task manager but some of the other maps takes less time for it to crash..
Just answered you're own question. We don't support non-steam problems.

In other words, get steam :)

Best answers
Right i just started yesterday using a non steam server by using the link i found in here and with steam the server crashed more often but my tfc server runs smooth without lag or problems.. so it must be something with the game it cant be anything with amxx wich i also just installed so if u can explane why the server went down when i had steam i would appreciate it

/Demon

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well ive seen ESF crash nonstop and than stopping after a STEAM update. Heck i saw the game crash difrently for every STEAM update.

Try to reinstall maby itll fix your problem.

Best answers
reinstall the game ?... thats too much to work with and if it doesnt help.. wasted time.. ill reinstall when the next version is out if i dont get bored of the mod first :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom