• Viva's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kain's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After the two contestants have posted their entry, you, the forum user may vote, describing why he/she has the best themed signature. Please do not respond to this topic unless the two contestants have posted their entry. If you have a question please PM me! Thank you. Also, I have thought of changing each theme for each battle so it'll give a nice taste for everyone.

(Note) Sorry Theoboy and Ryeko that I didn't make your thread on time. If I did, the tournament would be unorganized. Hopefully, the winner of this final round will control the next tournament with his/hers specific rules and organization.

Theme:
Retro / Disco days. Hmmm, I think we know this one pretty well. :shocked:

Contestants:
VivaLaPinapple
VS
Kaination

Entrys are due:
Wednesday and vote is over on Saturday.

LETS GET READY TO....
RRRUUUUUUMMMMMBBBBLLLLEEEEE
GO!

Best answers
No it wouldn't, there would just be another round. We could have a 1-1-1 round you know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope by retro you dont mean mass vectors. and groovy shapes! but those are all good.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryeko said:
No it wouldn't, there would just be another round. We could have a 1-1-1 round you know.
Yes, but you were gone at Round 1, and If I made a round one of you and Theoboy, we'd have to start the tournament all over again. Just wait for the next one. ;/

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As much as the O RLY owls rules, Cactuar w/ an afro for the mutha ****in win.

My vote goes to viva.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kain, thats ****ing hilarious.

Best answers
When this round has past then Ryeko's and mine round be taken.

I vote for kain.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted for Viva - he had me at the Cactuar. The afro was just the icing on the cake. As well, I prefer the overall look of the sig; it gives me more of that 70's/disco "vibe" than Kain's (although his sig was also well done).

I have to say that as funny as the "o rly" owl is, I have to favor Cactuar over an internet icon. Sorry, Kain :(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Kain's is hilarious..but srsly...cactuar...cactuar..viva ftw.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I vote for kain's. Although Viva's looks higher quality, the background is just not something I'm used to seeing from you Viva, Cactuar is awesome, but the blending of the image is horrible. So Kaination is definitly the winner this time.

And Theoboy, if that's the tourney schedule, doesn't that give Ryeko and you an advantage? Since you only have to compete twice for the first place, while the rest has to compete three times. Thus giving them a smaller chance of winning. It's kinda hard to make a competition with 6 people, they should've choses either 4 or 8 people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally thought Kain's was much more amusing, and it cracked me up, so my vote goes to him. But I want to compliment Viva on his effort, too. :3

Best answers
I just have to vote for Viva. That Afro cactuar really got me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom