1.3?

Best answers
i have evm right now so when 1.3 comes out would i have to delet evm to play 1.3 and if i dont will i have the 1.3 modles or the evm modles when i play a regular game?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM it's not suportet here as for esf 1.3 u will have to delete the hole esf directory because esf 1.3 will be a new mod

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I doubt you would have to delete the whole "ESF" folder due the fact that EVM is an addon made with amxx. So all you have to do is to remove the plugin in plugins.ini located in addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini. Even though, a clean installation would be better. Do remember the v1.3 models has been updated with new animations, so the current v1.2 models will not be supported. But once you would install a v1.2.3 to v1.3 patch, you will automatic get the new models.

Best answers
alright thanks and i now this has nothing to do with this and i hate to ask this but wuts the web site i can download modles?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look in the middle of the page, there are a few links, just click on the one that says v.1.2.X, then choose the types of files you want to download, whether it will be maps, models, sounds, etc.

Best answers
i dont see any thing in the midgle wut r u talking about? O SRTY FOR DOUBLE POSTING MY COMPUTER FROSE AND I CLICK MORE THEN ONCE

Best answers
You can delete your post by pressing edit, then delete post.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
click here, HL2Files still needs more ESF Files though.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
When v1.3 gets released, either the patch and full installation would probably overwrite the liblist file that disables metamod, and that disables Amxmodx as well that disables EVM. So, I don't think It is needed to remove EVM.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doubleowierdo said:
i have evm right now so when 1.3 comes out would i have to delet evm to play 1.3 and if i dont will i have the 1.3 modles or the evm modles when i play a regular game?
There wouldn't be a point to playing EVM since ESF 1.3 fills in the gaps that EVM attempted to fill. Plus I don't think EVM will be compatible with ESF 1.3 since ESF is being heavily revamped. You should just delete EVM to be on the safe side when you install ESF 1.3 (when it's released).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doubleowierdo said:
ok i think i will delet evm when 1.3 comes out
Good choice.
I'd say you should delete it now though, just to get a nice headstart on it ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
But once you would install a v1.2.3 to v1.3 patch, you will automatic get the new models.
Huh? You're trying to say that 1.3 is going to be a patch? I thought it was going to be a clean install like with 1.2.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Huh? You're trying to say that 1.3 is going to be a patch? I thought it was going to be a clean install like with 1.2.
Most of the time, modification teams create two versions, one that patches the previous version to the latest, and a full installation.

doubleowierdo said:
ok how do i delet evm?
That's probably something you can find on their forums. I personally don't know how to uninstall it, last time when I accidently joined an EVM server and had a lot of files downloaded to my computer, I just uninstalled then reinstalled ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom