I got something nice to say this time ^^

Best answers
Well guys, i'm very glad to know that ESF is still going on, because I wouldn't mind playing version 3. Well it looks like dip**** over there closed my other forum for giving advice. Don't get me wrong, I like ESF. I used to play it when i came from school. (P.S i was ****ing bored) Well that was rather mean, but hey, i'm known for my evilness. Dig the name???? huh punks??? OK ok ok, sorry. What I wanted to say was that i'm happy that you guys are working on it..i would like Supazian...or what's se face? Supersaiyen 3 Goku!! Well that Janenba map looked kinda kewl so why not put it in??? I'M TALKING TO YOU ESFZORIANS!!! ESF could be cool if version 3 came out, i mean its like waiting for Zimbabwe's inflation to drop atleast 1% lower than 100000000%!!!!!!! They're on to me...it might never happen....**** now they know. Well good luck with ESF and i can't wait until version 3 comes out *cough* *cough* sorry throat pains. Well I am serious about ESF, i like it. Well i said what i wanted so now i'm off to go play the best game ever Siphon Filter(PSP)... C YA ALL LATER AND ESF FTW!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Calling Pain a dip**** isn't the smartest move to make there buddy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember kids, this is why you should say no to drugs.
Chris` said:
Calling Pain a dip**** isn't the smartest move to make there buddy.
Correction, calling anyone a dip**** isn't a smart thing to do.

Warning for A.D.D. up there.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom