I'm not here to start a fight...

Best answers
Take it easy man. I'm just messing with Pain cuz hes funny...no 1 SED ANYTHING bout insults. U see i knw that Pain cnt help the time that ESF 3 is gna come out but its like that dude sed...it wud b evil if it didnt come out b4 da end of the year. And what's that dudes name? I may b on my 2nd warning but really just relax man. Some people just need to chiII, ever heard of a 'joke?' cuz i was joking....

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That kind of joking is taken seriously as it violates the AUP. Joking doesn't hurt and it's ok to do, but you basically took it too far. Especially since you directly insulted a administrator which isn't a smart move, even if you're joking.

Also, what's wrong with waiting until next year for something that's been worth the wait? Just have faith in the team and their ability to do what they need to do and they will deliever.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seesh >.<

Whats wrong with waiting >.>

I mean there is tons of stuff to do. Go outside and hang out with your friends or something >.>

As for the chill part >.> loks like you need some of that aswell.

Anyhow ESF 3 was released ages ago. I belive version number 3 was still an alpha. Anyhow if you were talking about ESF 1.3 than thats difrent. Since noone knows when itll be done. The reason for no release dates is so people wouldnt ***** round if it wasnt 100% finished. Bare in mind that the team is doing this in there free time. Heck they can say "**** it" and just stop if they feel like it.

But if you realy want to play ESF you have version 1.2.3 >.>

Have fun.

Best answers
Maybe ur right..maybe it IS worth the w8. Ok ok im sorry Pain now can u all stop the hostile act? Maybe i did take it 2 far..but waiting isnt really fun. I thought that they gave up on ESF until i joined this forum. Well...i tink that the worst half life mod is counter strike :D when i 1st joined here i lookd like an ESF hater huh? Well im sorry i actually do like the game so ill take ur advice and wait then. PS. Pain? U dont hav to order The Punisher to kill me or sumtin cuz im a very dangerous kid ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if you were joking but I know I was sure laughing.

Anyway, this thread is spam. If you wanted to speak to me directly I have a PM box.

Please read the AUP before you post again.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom