1.3 Krillin model/skin

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just wonderng which version was going to be used in the release as the default, the more recent screenshots show the krillin with the "white eyes" but the esf models gallery has the shot of Ravenblades version, also I was wondering if both would maybe be available in 1.3 with new new model changing system?

Best answers
^ LOL Funny Majin...
Ontopic- I think that what you wanna know now would be information leak or something...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Majin_You said:
I'm sure he's fine. In the mean time, consider yourself warned for spam.

First of all, zeonix is supreme god emperor, not you, so dont tell me what to do only he can.

Second. This forum needs some spam to make it better and more fun with the giggles.

Third. I said it once and ill say it again. Xbox 360 is good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
#2 for spam.

If you'd like to go for a third it can be arranged. Really.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what would be considered not spam ?

If you want me to believe you're actually that stupid it wouldn't be a far stretch. In the meantime, see you when you get back. Which is never. - Pain

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On-topic posts are often OK.

I never thought of having multiple versions of the same model... is there any chance that the original 1.2 models could be subbed in? I have a pretty good Trunks and Goku as it is, and I may want to keep them, for example.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
On-topic posts are often OK.

I never thought of having multiple versions of the same model... is there any chance that the original 1.2 models could be subbed in? I have a pretty good Trunks and Goku as it is, and I may want to keep them, for example.
This would increase the size of the installer thouygh by a sizeable amount (let's say 4mb+ per model times the current 8 classes in the game, not mentioned adding their SSJ/transformation models from 1.2). If it were released as a seperate pack however and the models rigged to the 1.3 skeleton then I guess it would be ok, but would be bad having it in via default in esf purely because it will increase the size of the installer and add pain for those users with certain download limits or bad/slow internet.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he meant that he can download old 1.2 Models and then add them lateron into ESF 1.3 by decompiling them and adding the new skeleton to them.

I hope thats possible too, cause i use some nice models and i dont wanna loose them all (1.6 GB of Models ^^ and going up).:p

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you will have to lose them there will be a difrent skeletron it will not work i think it will work but it will look like sh...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the face bones will become useless for you. Since all the standard 1.3 models have animatable faces. And the 1.2 ones (exept for GG & Kamas Broly) dont have face animations.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm sure we'll be able to use older models in much the same fashion that 1.1 models are used in 1.2. Yes, most of the time the new 1.1 models look horrible with the weird animations, but it allows people to continue using the models they've become accustomed to. Personally, I don't think I'll bother rigging 1.2 models to the 1.3 skeleton. I really haven't seen any good models for 1.2 other than NeD's Goku and Trunks, but even then the 1.3 models look a lot better and the animations look amazing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2 introduced new animations, and 1.3 will introduce even more animations.

You can't use 1.1/1.2 models in 1.3 (or 1.1 in 1.2) without it looking stupid.

People will HAVE to re-rig their models if they want them to be properly usable in 1.3.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then i will rerigthem all, not an prob when you know how to rig proberly ^^.
Cause some ESF 1.2 Models look better then 1.3 IMO so i will rerig them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, keep in mind nothing is final and i'm on the team now:devgrin:

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you serious? You better be modeling / skinning you sexual godess you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom