HELP ME !!!!!!

Best answers
ok so i get everthing up and running and i wanna play with bots and my brother on a LAN network i create a game and go to play it my screen goes black and this error comes up "Your ESF executable is out of date.ESF will now update to the current version.
(ok-cancel)
so as any normal person does i click ok it connects to the internet to look for an update it then follows with this message

"Your version (1.1.1.0)of HL is out of date, but there are no updates to update HL to the latest version."

what is up with that??if anyone has the answer please tell me i love ESF.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You already made a thread here, so I don't think a double thread about the same subject should be needed. But I'll quote you anyway:

More the reason you should use Steam. The WON system is dead, Earth's Special Forces will no longer work fully on the WON version since the Latest ESF Version has been made for Steam. Just go out and buy a Half-Life copy, then just create an Steam account, login, Download Half-Life, run it once and install Earth's Special Forces. Once done, merely login at your brothers computer, do the same. And then just simple disconnect the internet so both will run in "Offline Modes".

Best answers
what do u mean download half life didnt i just buy it?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If you already "bought" it, then download steam. Register an account once you downloaded and installed it. From there, enter your key, and then Download Half-Life to play from Steam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom