just a thought

Best answers
kk, now leave then. I don't expect to see your face here again ;7

that's your toughts, and I bet not so many people cares about 'em.
I'm dizzy right now, so I won't start to write a full page full of what is good about esf and waiting for 1.3, so I'll just let some1 else do that, MC im looking at you mostly.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 years ago. When people went "Whens 1.2 done?" The anwser was "when its done" so i guess hell froze over already.

As for your asumption that they are tweaking an existing game. Thats only half true. In case you never read the design documents (befoor Greg screwd up the FTP) youd notice that every single thing is getting redone. So basicly they did start from zero.

Also ESF is in development for 5 years. So 3 years development since the last version was out. And 1.3 was 2 years in productiuon till now. So that gives them one more lead to just update the current stuff thats in. Not to forget all the stuff they are adding to the game.

But if you realy think its that easy be my guest. Prove the team lazy and make a mod finished and such high quality as ESF befor they release 1.3

When you do that than in my opinion you can call people lazy ****ers. Till than id apretiate it if youd just keep your insults to yourself.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kimaster786 said:
to the mods and creators of esf i just wanna say that the last time i logged in was almost 2 years ago and you guys still havent released 1.3 yet wtf do you guys think your doing... your not making some high budget production your making a mod off of a pre existing game engine in the amount of time you lazy ****ers have taken to produce this now obsolete game on a now obsolete game engine is ****ing ridiculous you guys could have built a new dbz game from the ground up by now but instead you guys have spent 2 years tweaking a game you already made i mean think about it 2 years for an update cmon and now you guys have this retarded ass **** called the force pit in which you actually recomend people pay you to see the little bit of if any progress you lazy ****ers have made, thats probably your whole scheme to rack up as much money in donations as possible till you finally release your stupid little project, i suppose i wouldnt release any of my w.i.p.'s either if people were paying me to sneak a peak,... so now that ive voiced my opinion i fully expect to be banned by you ****ers... so go ahead and you everyone how well you take critisism, i bet this thread wont be up for aday before you lock it up and throw it away so no one reads it!

p.s. "when its done" my ass, these people wont see a release till hell freezes over, hell they wont even see a release date,i certainly wont hold my breath ;/
Well where do I begin....

1. Flaming.
2. Disrespecting the team and their project.

Well if you think its easy to make a mod/game then go and do it and proves us wrong till then though you can have a few warnings.

*Locked*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom