transform

Best answers
know you like it in a LAN play goes which I several times transforming can e.g. in a ssj3 ???

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The only way to transform into a Super Saiyan 3 (And having multiple transformations) Is either to Install EVM (Evolution Mod X) Which I am afraid is not supported by this forum. So, before you even ask about EVM, read this thread. You could also just wait for v1.3 of Earth's Special Forces.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't use EVM, it will do terrible things to your computer, both Kaination and I have experienced this problem, and EVM is the reason my system crashed a few days ago (along with a virus possibly, but mostly EVM). Had to forfeit the sig contest, damn. So just wait for ESF 1.3, it will rock, not only will it have new transformations, it will have pwnage models, a great player selection menu, revamped melee and beams, and loads of other goodies. All EVM adds is Transes and Fusion. Nothing else. And they screw up your teleports. So don't use it, take it from me, it can destroy your OS. Trust me.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I highly doubt it Fanatic, EVM is being used by tons of people and they don't experience any problems on their Operation System.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Don't use EVM, it will do terrible things to your computer, both Kaination and I have experienced this problem, and EVM is the reason my system crashed a few days ago (along with a virus possibly, but mostly EVM). Had to forfeit the sig contest, damn. So just wait for ESF 1.3, it will rock, not only will it have new transformations, it will have pwnage models, a great player selection menu, revamped melee and beams, and loads of other goodies. All EVM adds is Transes and Fusion. Nothing else. And they screw up your teleports. So don't use it, take it from me, it can destroy your OS. Trust me.
heh, I made that bit up :), just so he wouldnt download/get it ;) (I never had any problems with it when I tried it) :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look, I am serious!! My system froze while I was playing EVM, I had to do a hardware reset, and then it wouldn't let me start Windows again, he said that I didn't restart Windows normally or something. So I tried to start in Safe Mode, but the same thing appeared. And it was like that a million times. Tried everything, and ended up reinstalling my OS. Really!! I am not joking!! Tons of data went to hell, and some of it was important documents and media!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom