about my last thread (not a flame)

Best answers
this is not a flame but i dont like how you guys edited my post,thats called censorship...i have a right to my opion i admit that i shouldnt have used bad language or resorted to name calling...my bad and i been warned for it but as for my opinion it should be alowed like any other just cuz you guys dont like it doesnt mean im not entitled to it or that i cant share it with the other members, so while im sure you thought it was cute to sum my entire thread up to " Im mad at teh world" it was also wrong. and i think the reason you locked it up is because you were afraid some might agree with me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Newsflash: You're posting on forums owned by other people. They set the rules, not you.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Dude.. what is wrong with you?!

DO you even know what the hell your talking about. First of all.. ESF 1.3 is not an update. It is infact a whole new ESF. If you had taken 5 minutes of your life (or $5 you cheap ass) you would have known this. Obviously you are to lazy to do even that, nevermind create a mod!

The ESF Team have lives outside of this little "esf world" where they work, raise kids and yet again.. work. If you cant even wait for a game without *****ing how the hell do you expect to get through life. I mean FFS! You then have the arogance to say "Yah, ban me pls.. see if I care" and then you make a new thread complaining about your thread being locked.. I mean really!

Love Raeku

ps: I do accept the warning..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol :D that was heck-of-a flaming!
Reaku still has the point, what wrong with u kimaster?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets review the situation.

1) Your opinion is an opinion, however it was also a flame towards the ESF staff, which is a big no-no. If someone was outright flaming YOU, you wouldn't say "oh he's just voicing his opinion, so it's ok." You'd probably go running to the staff saying someone's flaming you. Freedom of speech is one thing. Abusing it to be an ******* is another.

2) If you read the rules, you would know what to do and what not to do. You've repeated your own topics to publicly attack the mods when you should be taking it up with an admin in PM.

3) If at first you dont succeed, try try again.....is not a policy around here. So far you've been given warnings upon warnings for doing the exact same things. Don't you think it's about time you gave up and just let it die? For your own sake, it's best you erase everything you've written in this topic before someone from staff beats you to it, and if they do... it probably wont be pretty. I don't think it'll matter or not at this point, but maybe the staff will look the other way if you erase your post and ask, nicely, to have this topic just removed...as well as apologise.

Best answers
I think the Admin reserve the right to shut *******s the Hell up. To be honest, I'm glad they have that power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your opinion is noted.

please dont bother posting further, while i find someone who has mod powers in this forum.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're entitled to your opinion when it doesn't violate the AUP.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom