The ESF community is tense...

Best answers
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! ESF 1.3 sounds awesome, but i can't wait. Can someone like Pain or another admin atleast give a TIP on how the revamped melee is going to be? Or how cool the new transformations are going to be?
-removed-
Or are you people going to be the Cool, silent type and say, "Wait and see."
I'm not complaining or anything. I read the suggestions and other things like extra characters but they don't reveal much. I mean, it does sound kinda funny and cool to see CAPTAIN GINYU switch bodies.
IF POSSIBLE can someone atleast giv a HINT or TIP on any of the new addons? that would be cool.
Thanks

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you really want to be informed, donate to ESF, and get Force Pit access. :D

Best answers
This force pit. that's where you get to see all kinda hidden info and only super special donating members get to see that yeh? :D

Best answers
Mobius ^^ said:
This force pit. that's where you get to see all kinda hidden info and only super special donating members get to see that yeh? :D
Correct !! you get 5 points

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BloodWraith said:
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! ESF 1.3 sounds awesome, but i can't wait. Can someone like Pain or another admin atleast give a TIP on how the revamped melee is going to be? Or how cool the new transformations are going to be?
-removed-
Or are you people going to be the Cool, silent type and say, "Wait and see."
I'm not complaining or anything. I read the suggestions and other things like extra characters but they don't reveal much. I mean, it does sound kinda funny and cool to see CAPTAIN GINYU switch bodies.
IF POSSIBLE can someone atleast giv a HINT or TIP on any of the new addons? that would be cool.
Thanks
It will cost you $5.

Alternatively you can win the forum competition taking place in Off-Topic right now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude. Stop being so impatient.

You want a hint?

1.3 is going to ****ing own your ass. That's how awesome it'll be.

Trust me. I know. ;]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can I pay you via Credit Card.

Best answers
Well I must admit. I didn't expect these reactions. Once ESF 1.3 comes out I'm going to buy the Half-life pack and play online. It does get boring killing bots over and over again.
I am patient but now you tell me i gotta pay. LoL I think I'll wait, but thanks for your people's 'advice' and 'suggestions'.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, you don't "have to pay".

Force Pit only allows you to see content the rest of the public doesn't get to see, or only gets to see much later. Plus, Force Pit members get 1.3 early.

Nobody's forcing you to get FP access, you know. =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iv'e just gained forpit acess, It took me 30 seconds to donate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BloodWraith said:
Well I must admit. I didn't expect these reactions. Once ESF 1.3 comes out I'm going to buy the Half-life pack and play online. It does get boring killing bots over and over again.
I am patient but now you tell me i gotta pay. LoL I think I'll wait, but thanks for your people's 'advice' and 'suggestions'.
You could try winning the forum competition. You get Force Pit access for free if you win.

Best answers
Pain said:
You could try winning the forum competition. You get Force Pit access for free if you win.
Yeah but like most of the competition it's very though.

Best answers
Maybe I'll try that. But at the moment I'll just play Half-life 1 and 2 cause I never actually played them. And people were going on so much about Half Life 2, so i figured it would be good. Can't wait untill the start of the new year when ESF 1.3 will be nearing it's comeback. I tell you, i regret downloading that DRAGONMOD Z it was one of the worst mods in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom