Sig You Dig?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

How is this sig, I want your honest opinion, sugar coating not aloud. And that does not mean post only bad opinions.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well for one, that vulgarity isn't allowed, so remove that asap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
Well for one, that vulgarity isn't allowed, so remove that asap.
OHHH, I forgot, Im about to get busted.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Green is not your color too =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's pretty cool, but it's way too green, IMO. x:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm.

Could use a little work. There is, indeed, a lot of green. The face looks cartoony, while the rest looks real.

Also, you're finally using better text. I'd say maybe the render isnt good, but something about it doesn't make it flare up at me like OMG!~

7/10

You're definately getting better.

Best answers
The text is bad, it is WAY too green, the render is low quality, and the border doesn't even cover the whole thing. 3/10. Sorry, but you said no sugar coating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saying sorry isn't nessecary, Getting good or bad crits is good, Now I know what I need to get better on, If you guys sugar coated, I would be walking around thinking my sigs rule and that I don't need to improve.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The gokus image is bad quality, the text is bad, the border is bad and the bg dosnt quite fit in with the stock.

Overall 3/10

That honest enough?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being honest is good enough for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe try to put brushes over a stock, also give more colors and contrast. give some more simpel style to your sigs.

for now i can say that you have a better font ad you placed maybe the stock into the right place but its all coming, keep up.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5/10 Nice but way too green. I've always considered you as a blue person anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is the sig that I am currently using.

Best answers
It's not too good quality, i can actually see the pixels. Is it ripped from a arcade game version? And why does it have to have that colour overlay.
Well its better than the green goku, i guess. 5/10

Best answers
I think the Goku one is a lot better. The one you're using now, I think picture is too low quality, but the background is cool. Try putting a different image in that background, and I think you'll have a pretty good signature.

Best answers
The one your using now is much better. But your current one has a low quality render. The goku one is ****ed up. You chose the most random color. You need to get a better font, fix your border. Border should be the top most layer, in most situations. The render seems a litle bit, low quality, though it may not be. The background on the Goku one is good though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryeko said:
The one your using now is much better. But your current one has a low quality render. The goku one is ****ed up. You chose the most random color. You need to get a better font, fix your border. Border should be the top most layer, in most situations. The render seems a litle bit, low quality, though it may not be. The background on the Goku one is good though.
Your exactly right, I chose the random "green" vibe because I was so frustrated and could not find anything to match with the render.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom