Hello

Best answers
I'm a noob at ESF, I have never played ESF before...no matter how hard I have tried, I have never succeed.:cry:
Now, can I download HL1 with CS cd-key? and..can I play ESF without a cd-key?
Thanks.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Parker said:
I'm a noob at ESF, I have never played ESF before...no matter how hard I have tried, I have never succeed.:cry:
Thanks.
You need a valid copy of Half-Life.

No, you need a CD-Key to play ESF.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Parker said:
Thanks.
Depends. What CS version.

If its the old one that does NOT come with Condition Zero than you unlock Half Life along with CS. If it has CZ than youll have to get HL1.

Best answers
and if someone who stopped using his HL1 cd-key, gives me his cd-key, would it work?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, if u use his account, but u cant register it to ur account i guess..

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Parker said:
and if someone who stopped using his HL1 cd-key, gives me his cd-key, would it work?
You will only be able to use their account as whatever CD-Key you register stays with that account unless you are willing to pay $10 to have it resetted.

Buy your own copy of Half-Life, it goes for less than $10 nowadays. I'm sure spending $10 isn't enough to make your wallet feel lighter.

You also need Steam to play ESF.

Best answers
SO the best step to do is to buy Half-Life.
Is it still available in stores? lol, because it seems kinda old.
BTW, Thank you guys for your comments.
Oh, and one more question, are Bruce Faulconer's soundtracks available in the game?or different ones?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, it should be in stores all over the world, well i cant find the original version which is cheaper, but only the HL anthology, so im afraid ur going to need to buy it.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Parker said:
Oh, and one more question, are Bruce Faulconer's soundtracks available in the game?or different ones?
There is only one song by Bruce Faulconer that comes with ESF, though the team received permission to use it from Bruce Faulconer. If you want soundtracks by Bruce Faulconer, then go here: http://www.faulconer.com/pages/onlinestore.html

You can find Half-Life anywhere.

Best answers
Parker said:
First, if you have a steam account (which steam itself is free), you can buy it directly from steam, no need to waste time driving around looking for a copy, although there are probably quite a few places that still carry, or resale stores (prob with resale stores is the cd keys most likely have been registered, and you will have to pay steam $10 to release that key, and I *think* that you can purchase half-life from steam for about the same price).

As to Bruce Faulconer's English Funimation soundtracks, some people do have soundtracks on their servers *rare* or you can just put your mp3's into your esf media player playlist (playlist editor in your "C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steamapps\***YOUR ACCOUNT NAME HERE ***\half-life\esf\mp3" folder).

And BTW, Welcome to the community!

Best answers
Well, Thank you guys. :)
I guess I'll buy a copy of Half-Life.
MC, I already have all of the CD's of Bruce Faulconer, I just wondered if there are some soundtracks in the game, becuase it would be nice to listen to "Groovy Discotech" or "Super Buu" etc while playing the game. But i realize now how to do it thanks to =->Goku<-=

Best answers
Hey guys...I might go soon to store and I wanna know what is the right copy of HL...because there are many kinds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u mean the half-life version? simple, just buy the anthology pack if u cant find the original nowhere, and then register it to steam, and u dont need to worry about updating. If u can find the version of original half-life, u just gotta basically do the same thing, but just download steam from internet, then register ur product:

Games->Activate Product on Steam>
and then just let it download the HL :)

if u mean esf version its 1.2.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are able to download Half-Life via Steam, after you pay for it.

Don't worry what version of Half-Life you have because Steam automatically updates Half-Life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom