1.1 Esf

Best answers
So this is a question from an old skool player who cant forget the good old melee system xD

I installed Reversed 1.1 today etc etc... but when I start it, I dont get the new menu skin ingame or anything. I even cant change my controls :(

Anyone know how I can fix this?

greetz

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HeLLgUy said:
So this is a question from an old skool player who cant forget the good old melee system xD

I installed Reversed 1.1 today etc etc... but when I start it, I dont get the new menu skin ingame or anything. I even cant change my controls :(

Anyone know how I can fix this?

greetz
Do you have Steam? You can change your controls through the "config.cfg" file, just open it up in Notepad and change the keys assigned to the actions.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It hapend to me onece's that's from old games (save the config.cfg in an other place befor entering the controls or make it your config
change the name of the config.cfg to yourname.cfg and in game exec yourname.cfg and it will work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u have reversed pack, just put it to steam halflife folder, if u have esf 1.2.3
, just rename it to esf 1.2.3 or something like that.

if u are planning to play esf 1.1 in lan with won, just dl the normal 1.1 version.

Best answers
john_volkov said:
It hapend to me onece's that's from old games (save the config.cfg in an other place befor entering the controls or make it your config
change the name of the config.cfg to yourname.cfg and in game exec yourname.cfg and it will work

aight, i'll go with this one. Thx for your help guys :)

Oh and is it still possible to play online with 1.1 in steam?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, but i doubt there are any players around

Best answers
Well not really looking for other players..tho..would be nice but me and my cousin are trying to play against each other but it keeps saying "server is not responding." I guess this is due his firewall?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep, propably, or u should directly connect by console: connect <ip adress>
i've been in few 1.1 servers in steam and it works pretty well to me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom