Cant see my model when flying, and im completely stumped.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cant see my model when flying, i can see it when i dash while flying though. i can also see it while on the ground, and im completely stumped. I have no idea why this would happen, my friend said that it might have something to do with the Dark Pack? idk what that is. anyways, any idea?

Everything works when im playing on someones server, this only happen when i create my own game.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the model dissapears, that means the game is calling for animations that the model doesnt have.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If that were the case, I'm pretty sure the model would just use another animation (probably idle) instead of completely disappearing. If anything, I'd say something went wrong with the exporting process and the position of the flight animation is far away from the origin.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If that were the case, I'm pretty sure the model would just use another animation (probably idle) instead of completely disappearing. If anything, I'd say something went wrong with the exporting process and the position of the flight animation is far away from the origin.
Tell that to the invisible models while in melee in the inteam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom