WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. if the devs lost the mod files :O

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
would we never see the mod? or is it stored away underground 600 metres inside 60cm thick titanium steel and inside that is a small man called rubin who screams relentlessly at anyone who somehow enters. then the portable hard drive is stashed away in a safe inside of a safe inside of a safe and inside the last safe is a key that only works if you say the words earths special forces and its voice coded to andrew skinners voice.

PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS YOUR BACK UP.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
If ESF Final would not be released because the mod files would be lost, I would hire a bunch of mercenaries and hunt the devs down!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spamming isn't cute, even if you're Australian, and presumably drunk off your ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Making a ton of useless topics is generally described as spam, and I think you will make more friends if your threads increase in quality and decrease in quantity.

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
dude, ive made 5 in the past 2 days and i got like 20 replies in like an hour and a bit. i really couldnt give to f***s about quantity. i had some topics on mind and thought i would share. but since YOU dont want me to i guess i HAVE to dont i huh?
cut me some slack, i recently came back to the forums and it had been like nearly a year and by the looks of it the mod looks nearly finished. excuse me if im excited and want to pass a little time in the meantime.
soooooo yeah okay i will cut down on the threads.
But in exchange YOU back off with the Australian stereotypes.

Deal?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
xD yer i live in perth but i was born in Townsville :3

Last edited:
I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
So instead of killing the devs i think ... i dunno xD this is a stupid thread idea... why would u think so negative
trust in the devs esf final will be released soon... have faith :p

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
make a contest and every contestant comes with a release date and when esf gets released and the one whos closest to the actual release date they get a gift

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the files were lost, Avenger, the hero of our story, would heroically build a time machine and recruit Prince Vultan and his hawkmen to savage all of Europe until the doghouse of Phil the Emu was found. Phil would fight heroically for 10 days and night to keep the source code and assets safe from non-dev team members, but would fall to the hawkmen, death pickles, waffle ninjas and various other forum goofballs and outcasts. Avenger would return to our time and put the information safely in the hands of the dev team and the puppet master in the shadows. All would be well as far as you know, and you would have never heard of it if some viking hadn't of witnessed it and celebrated it as the myth of Ragnorok in song and drunken tale.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
make a contest and every contestant comes with a release date and when esf gets released and the one whos closest to the actual release date they get a gift
what would be the gift^_^

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You will be waiting for that answer forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom