Help for better graphics on esf 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I need a help about better graphics in esf 1.3.I saw in movies,All people play with good graphic I mean the game is better looking.And i have now a question.How can i download that graphics to esf 1.3?Help Please

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I need a help about better graphics in esf 1.3.I saw in movies,All people play with good graphic I mean the game is better looking.And i have now a question.How can i download that graphics to esf 1.3?Help Please
You can't because the game isn't finished yet.

Best answers
and I have one more question...How can i put this in shortcut after hl.exe,because it exits alone from the game,how can i put this -console -game esf_openbeta ...I made it like this "C:\Program Files\Valve\hl.exe -console -game esf_openbeta" When I put this in shortcut i get an error.

"specified in the target box is not valid.Make sure the path and file name correct

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like you're trying to make a shortcut to something that doesn't exist.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and I have one more question...How can i put this in shortcut after hl.exe,because it exits alone from the game,how can i put this -console -game esf_openbeta ...I made it like this "C:\Program Files\Valve\hl.exe -console -game esf_openbeta" When I put this in shortcut i get an error.

"specified in the target box is not valid.Make sure the path and file name correct
Lux, follow this link ------> http://forum.esforces.com/hlvalidation/ and get Validated. After that, we'll be happy to help you. ^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The STEAM shortcut looks something like this

"steam://rungameid/10492892905608314950"

Not using STEAM?

Then you are on your own.

Best answers
I can now play on steam but the game exits alone.I did not exit.It exits alone.How can i fix that.This is my last question PLEASE HELP...I like this game but i cant play.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have Half Life 1 on STEAM, then follow these instructions.

http://forum.esforces.com/hlvalidation/

That will check if you really are telling the trouth. If you get a positive validation, then you can ask all you want and you will receive support.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can now play on steam but the game exits alone.I did not exit.It exits alone.How can i fix that.This is my last question PLEASE HELP...I like this game but i cant play.
Do you own an original copy of Half-Life?

Mii

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you could tell with this guys second q he wasnt using steam. His pathway is not for steam, its for a retail (or illegal copy.)

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you could tell with this guys second q he wasnt using steam. His pathway is not for steam, its for a retail (or illegal copy.)
Illegal copy. ALL WRONG, both are all wrong. Its not just the illegal copy. Its the graphics. When you have an old graphic window just like "window xp", the graphics from the game can cause graphic damages.

The only way to get your graphics updated is to go to the microsoft webpage. Or if you don't know how get window 7.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Illegal copy. ALL WRONG, both are all wrong. Its not just the illegal copy. Its the graphics. When you have an old graphic window just like "window xp", the graphics from the game can cause graphic damages.

The only way to get your graphics updated is to go to the microsoft webpage. Or if you don't know how get window 7.
lolololololololololol

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

You sir know nothing of computers.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers

are you trolling or what?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I have for this game buy Half-Life.

how about you?

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
I have for this game buy Half-Life too, the way it is to be playing the game is so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom