Best upcoming mod.

Best answers
Don't let that get to your head, dev team. All you've been showing off is graphics and that's not enough to make the game any good. If you keep adding more and more stuff the engine's eventually going to start messing it up and you'll stop caring. Balanced, and fast-paced gameplay is what you SHOULD be focusing on if you want it to be any good at all. What little of the game that's been shown off in video format shows that it's basically 1.2.3 with a few variations. The graphics along with the engine's player physics clash like crazy. You probably won't be able to fix that.

Anyway, enjoy the horde of frowning people you'll eventually encounter. (Switch your priorities, please.)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't let that get to your head, dev team. All you've been showing off is graphics and that's not enough to make the game any good. If you keep adding more and more stuff the engine's eventually going to start messing it up and you'll stop caring. Balanced, and fast-paced gameplay is what you SHOULD be focusing on if you want it to be any good at all. What little of the game that's been shown off in video format shows that it's basically 1.2.3 with a few variations. The graphics along with the engine's player physics clash like crazy. You probably won't be able to fix that.

Anyway, enjoy the horde of frowning people you'll eventually encounter. (Switch your priorities, please.)
If you want to choose a version to compare, then dont use 1.2 The Final is a lot closer to 1.1

Last edited:
Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, what?
it doesnt bug us that we didnt win mod of the year. We didnt release 1.3 yet, and its hard to win something that noone hasnt played yet you know? But we've already had the gameplay completed for a while now. We're just doing the art stuff now. We didnt reveal all of our gameplay features yet, mostly because we need stuff to show later down the road you know?

we know what we're doing. We just like doing things the way we want to :)

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, they love teasing us and making us cry.

ITS HIGH SCHOOL ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, apparently he hasn't seen any of the gameplay videos or stopped to read any of the information on ESF:F :p

Former Forcepit Member :(
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers

YAWN i take it your mod didnt get best upcomming

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh look, a random person has come in and reminded ESF that they should have his priorities in mind. After all, internet is serious business. I hope you have learned your lessons dev team, a 13 year old anon on the internet has spoken.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh look, a random person has come in and reminded ESF that they should have his priorities in mind. After all, internet is serious business. I hope you have learned your lessons dev team, a 13 year old anon on the internet has spoken.
Hes older than 13. His grammar is to good for him to be that young ^^

Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes older than 13. His grammar is to good for him to be that young ^^
You're right his post didn't include the word penis, or one of its colorful alternatives.

My bad, he's 15. If he's any older and hasn't developed patience and humility he has problems.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how most of the ppl snapping on this dude are us oldies :p Damn kids won't stay off our lawns ;P

Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like his clothes and his music either. *puts on rediculous hat and gets in his vintage car to drive badly*

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't like the way he looked at me, we should just beat him up and throw him in the dumpster

Now with Kung-Fu action!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If you guys are old, does that make me middle-aged? If so, hurry up and write those wills!

In all seriousness, Teapot, there have been major reworks to gameplay. Melee is no longer the insta-rolling match of speed any more, whilst flowing better with other attacks. Beams and the like also have tactical value, rather than a way to annoy the entire server. Remember, it's still the same project - so there will be similarities with older versions. ESF Party would be different, but it's not what everyone would like.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
*Points cane* I don't like your clothes or music either!
But I don't wear shirts that are 10 feet long, listen to rap music all the time, and wear my pants down to my knees!

Super Saiyan Dabura
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
to me it looks like he just criticized your work and you attacked him, you all are acting immature :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom