Is it just me or....

Best answers
Does anyone not play esf a lot anymore? I'm looking for servers and I see about 8 in servers, in which more than half of the servers are empty, or the latency is bad. I used to play a few years ago and now came back

Some guy from 2010
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Wow a few year old mod that doesn't have a lot of players... this is madness! Lets report it to ModDB this has to be stopped!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Does anyone not play esf a lot anymore? I'm looking for servers and I see about 8 in servers, in which more than half of the servers are empty, or the latency is bad. I used to play a few years ago and now came back
There are still a few populated servers online which is actually amazing for a 6 year old mod. Try checking for the servers at different times of day, there might be one or two populated servers with fitting latency for ya.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
6 year old? Older than that, even if it did get an update. The fact there are still people playing Half-Life and it's mods is amazing, even if it's under 50 people or so.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
6 year old? Older than that, even if it did get an update. The fact there are still people playing Half-Life and it's mods is amazing, even if it's under 50 people or so.
If i remember correctly ESF 1.2.3 was released in 2004 thus making ESF 1.2.3. (which the OP is currently talking about) 6 years old

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i remember correctly ESF 1.2.3 was released in 2004 thus making ESF 1.2.3. (which the OP is currently talking about) 6 years old

November 2001 was the first Release I believe.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not many people play. I'm actually glad that some people do continue to play. I like to think that you can't kill a good thing.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just make sure you all play the hell out of it when we're done.

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
If a new version released after the server will not be from 0 / 300 almost immediately promoted to full 299/300
I'm looking forward to this result will

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's going to be strange playing without the intent of breaking something. Let's show the Alien Swarm fanbase how communities survive!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Trust me, ill play all the freaking time! if i had like 24 hours to play, i would spend 10 of them just flying around with turbo and without and i would spent the other 14 hours just trying out the new system :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Trust me, ill play all the freaking time! if i had like 24 hours to play, i would spend 10 of them just flying around with turbo and without and i would spent the other 14 hours just trying out the new system :D
ME TOO!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom