Music on transformations in 1.3

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think we need different talk around here besides "when will esf 1.3 be out devs!!!".

I'd just like to know what your going to be doing with the transformation music in 1.3.

Example: in 1.2.3 you used the gohan fights freeza/cell theme for his SS transformation in-game. I realize that gohan never really had a transformation music when he went SS1 in the time chamber. So what are you guys going to be doing differently?

So are you going to do things like goku's SS3 long theme is going to have the SS3 music from the series?

Vegeta: Vegeta's SS theme
Trunks: When he goes SS against freeza?

While i love the current gohan theme, it's freaking awesome no matter how many times you listen to it... Just wondering is all..

EDIT: lol 10 minutes later and i find gohans SS theme... i feel dumb... I guess you guys could use it, sounds awesome too..

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Transformations will sound as good as they look, although the exact details are guarded by our three-headed friend.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
um perhaps instead of sticking themes to transformations and other events we could get a music player or something and play our own stuff... not everyone has a thing for falcouners music :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have some cool stuff we're working on.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ahh k cool, thanks for the info.

(Damn you Phil...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom