Could Someone From The ESF Team Tell Me How Far Through They Are With The 1.3?

Best answers
I know alot of people are gonna say " dont be such a dick it will be ready when its ready" but i mean seriously they must be like 80% done or something.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even if they say they're 80% done, just how much is 80%? You still won't know how close they are to release.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Such questions delay the release by one week (or day? Correct me if anything). So don't be such a dick.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know alot of people are gonna say " dont be such a dick it will be ready when its ready" but i mean seriously they must be like 80% done or something.
Throughout the annals of history, this question has been asked many times. Your answer is 42. Now you must be brave and seek out the ulitimate question to the ultimate answer. Buck up, I know you can do it. Now I know lots of people will see this and say 42 what? And I will say, "Don't be a dick, just find the question to the answer."

In all seriousness, the question you want answered has in your mind only one variable. Percent done = x

The team sees it as y => x + a > b, where y = When its done, a = where its at, and b = where they're happy about it being. Since they probably know the value of a, and they can't know the value of b or y until y => b, you couldn't have an answer even if we wanted to tell you. All we can say is yes there is progress, y < b, and it's done when it's done. Which answer do you prefer?

Last edited:
Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is a good question...
Does anyone know how much more work there is for ESF? Cause I dont know either... :)

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was gonna say how close is mankind on getting a mission to another solor system No one knows

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
i was gonna say how close is mankind on getting a mission to another solor system No one knows
I say we at least make it to Mars with a manned mission before ESF final is released.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is a good question...
Does anyone know how much more work there is for ESF? Cause I dont know either... :)
Hey! Who said you could come out of the animation dungeon and speak to the public, much less get water and food?!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg! The demon witch lives!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wait and see. Not forget it's amator projet and the team's meber having a life. It's maybe 80% or not. For ten years, they gone on the developpement and it's the best and last version. Respect their job and wait. If you are a coder, or designer or mapper, send an email to participate. I would like to help but i haven't any competence to that and my english is bad!!See, see agin movie, picture, it's very good and participate, you have maybe a goods suggestions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys, stop messing with him, just because he's the new guy doesn't mean you all have to be mean.

1.3 is done. We're just waiting to release it for increased dramatic effect.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Curiosity killed the cat. the ESF team are doing us a favour and creating a game for us which they will not be charging for and have worked really hard on! Its only human nature to expect better! waiting for it is all part of the game ;)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand that the game will be done when it's done, but maybe the team could do something like the team working on NS2 did.

http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/progress

:)

Just to give any sort of idea. ^_^
Get Satisfaction is a really terrible tool in my book. It's tracking functionality is questionable at best. NS2 had to do something like that though because ppl needed to see where their money was going. We're doing this for free in our spare time. Either way it's going to take us the same amount of time to finish.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We usually close these threads, but everyone has been waiting for so long this actually feels like something to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom