✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

View the full / entire sized ( 1920 x 1200 ) here

Last edited by a moderator:
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yea. The HUD looks like some cheap PS3 game. And what's that white thing near Frieza's mouth?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea. The HUD looks like some cheap PS3 game. And what's that white thing near Frieza's mouth?
What's that white thing near your mouth?

Looks fine to me D:

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i can't say i like the hud but everything else is top notch. ;)

🌠 Staff
Best answers
on the white thing around the mouth - not really sure, prob a specular issue

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And what's that white thing near Frieza's mouth?
Yeah its like vomit xD My suggestion is to release ESF Final before it gets worst (Sry esf team, but the Vegeta model and the HUD are worst) so pls make this ESF Final better as before, but the ESF Namek map is AWESOME, 1000/1000. :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wait for my underwater gamplay preview of namek

and srsly, i don't get why you people don't like the hud, i think it's one of the better design we got going on atm D:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wait for my underwater gamplay preview of namek

and srsly, i don't get why you people don't like the hud, i think it's one of the better design we got going on atm D:
Layne i think in the other HUD was working to much, (Like the hud heads, attacks and much more) This one in attack (melee) its not good.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hud is perfect. I like it better then any other Hud I have seen. The only thing I would change is move the Scouter to the Top Right but that's not even a problem. It looks perfect.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
just so people know, we havent finalized a Hud yet, thats one of 4 different huds we have atm. Layne just happens to like that one so he uses it and thus was used in the screenshot

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey don't take it personal guys... it's a matter of taste after all. Any hud is fine as long as you understand something from it. :)

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make a comp. Let someone else make hud designs for the game, because that clearly isn't your thing.
Or maybe it's a bad joke, we'll see...

🌠 Staff
Best answers
@Tenzo:
true true, wasnt really taking it personal, meant more to inform people, so this thread isnt 100% Hud complaints XD. im sure the only one whose gonna take the hud complaining personally is Dalte, since he made it XD

@Viper:
This isnt the first time we've designed a Hud, the original one we have was designed by skiwan, this one is designed by Dalte, then we have Kynetic working on another one. dont worry, im sure we'll have a poll for what one people like or something later down the road.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, the model and map looks great like we had come to expect from you guys. But this hud is a serious disappointment.

- First of all, it looks really amateur-ish. It's just the magnetic lasso tool to create a selection in the forum of a HUD and a gradient slapped on top of it. Completely doesn't match ESF's style.
- The numbers in the HUD aren't all that readable.
- The HUD looks like a cheap copy of the various DBZ Fighter games that are around.

Seriously; I don't understand what was wrong with the OB1.3 HUD, it matched ESF's logo/style, it had a really nice feeling to it, it wasn't as obtrusive as this one. Don't change it, or if you must, at least do it in that style.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's not like that is the final hud.
I don't like it that much either but GG said we'll have more to choose from so i guess it s ok. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's not like that is the final hud.
I don't like it that much either but GG said we'll have more to choose from so i guess it s ok. :)
I know, but why fix something that is not broken? I have already seen one of the other HUDs as well in the FP. And that one looks horrible as well, way too complicated. There was nothing wrong with the old one, on the contrary. The fact is, whenever the team shows something, and the community has some crits and comments on that, they can get overly defensive. The team shouldn't take every crit and comment so personal either.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Just perfect for me new models, HUD, scouter etc. are awesome ! :yes: good work !

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
The Hud looks nice but worked very fast on it.. it could've been better.. i mean it looks low-quality :D

the models is perfect

and the white thing at his mouth that all people are braging about are his teeth... something is wrong with the animation or the mesh or the rig or maybe the lower tooth part is just un-textured... or maybe a render issue... or just an angle... xD .... that's why its like that

anything else is perfect GOOD JOB ESF GUYS ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom