LF a Pro.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I am looking for a professional player at this game to teach me the advanced stuff of the game.

I already learned the basics but i still lack the skill level required to face other players.

I want to surpass the guy that tought me the basics as well as hold on my own in servers.

I want a professional player to teach me the advanced stuff of the game, teach me nice handy combos and etc. Its like training in the DBZ anime where the main character goes for training and a professional teaches him :)

Is anyone willing to teach me the advanced stuff? I know it will be hard but im ready for it. :)

When you teach me the advanced stuff, ill practice them and become a better player.

We can make a server through hamachi with only the two of us (with expansion and big pack 8.4).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You wont find many pros on the forum. Your best chance is to look for clan tags in the servers themselves.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Always keep +attack2 (RMB) pressed.
2. Learn other stuff by playing.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
MightyMick.

He tought me the basics, but not everything in this game or the advanced stuff.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i were you, i'd wait till Esf Final gets released and THEN go about learning to play. Seeing as once it gets released the previous version would mostly become moot.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I also noticed that the combo melee thing wares out too quickly for me to do any combos/lots of attacks.

---------- Double Post below was added at 07:35 AM has been merged with this post created 07:22 AM at ----------

Also, when i charge and someone and he charges back, i get pushed back by the knock over crap instead of having a head-on battle like the tutorial says.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats because of angle hits. Its a more advanced technique and i believe the flash manual mentions it.

Basically you get hit on the side, rather than the front. So you get hit, while your opponent doesnt.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You wont find help in forums,go ingame and hit up on the first fast guy you see..unless he ends up a non english player,hit another :D

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Emm, if you're from Europe, a steam user, and willing to throw away ECX/EVM or whatever additional mods your game has, and willing to play the original 1.2.3, I'd be glad to teach you =P

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Emm, if you're from Europe, a steam user, and willing to throw away ECX/EVM or whatever additional mods your game has, and willing to play the original 1.2.3, I'd be glad to teach you =P
Umm... I have mods installed only to play as Android #18 and Videl.

And you will not be very happy to see who i am :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
lol shadi,your still around here ;P

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
honestly, i'm consider like a noob, i know basics and i kill a little on each server, but in training, i arrive little more. Go on to train and like tell you, observe and learn.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
honestly, i'm consider like a noob, i know basics and i kill a little on each server, but in training, i arrive little more. Go on to train and like tell you, observe and learn.
Umm I didn't quite get that only some parts....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom