hi all a quick question

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hi all im new to the forum just started playing esf i really like it.anyway i wanted to ask where can i get new models for the game like one of gohan (the original one is ugly) i heard i shouldn't get ecx cause it full of bug so where should i get new things? btw im still learning how to play ;)

PS:and another question XD im downloading the beta final esf is it good?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hum....ok but first can you assure me it safe and wont give the acount cause it a friend acount that my friend lend me to try this mod and he wouldn't be happy if it got stolen XD i just whant someone to confirm it safe just to be sure.

btw i know im a bit paranoid but iv seen many fake steam thing out there to just write the account info like that XD

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Lending accounts is never a good thing, heh. In any case, if you validate on your friends account this means that friend of yours cannot use the validation anymore on his own forum account if he'll ever register on the forums. But yes, it's safe. The validation thread: http://forum.esforces.com/threads/78304-Half-Life-Steam-Verification-Required-for-Official-Support should point all the information you need, including saying that the steam information is being put in on the steam official website, not ours. And steam doesn't give out usernames or passwords.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok it should be validate now plz answer my question XD i really wanna get a new model for gohan one that cool

ps i got the beta final but i cant find the executable to start it where is it?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
My suggestion is still to get your own Half-Life as soon as possible. The idea of the validation is to validate your own account, not your friends. Trust me, it'll cause issues for your friend in the future.

Both ESF v1.2.x and the Open Beta are launched through steam, you should see it in the game list.

As for new skins/models, you can take a look here:
http://gamers-desire.com/jdownloads/esf-world/models

and here:

http://halflife2.filefront.com/files/Half-Life/Mods/Multiplayer/Earth_Special_Forces/v1.2.x;7691

Used to be tons of more files though, but no idea where they have went.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol the reason he lend it to me is becose he almost doesn't use it anymore XD he hasn't log in in about 10 days and doesn't intend to or i would have say no;) and thx for the link gonna see right now

---------- Double Post below was added at 02:40 PM has been merged with this post created 02:12 PM at ----------

btw is there any way to add more character? and how do you go super sayen i heard it prety useless but i wanna see it? (in version 1.2)

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get the right amount of power to trans Gohan nad trunks its 1 mill goku is 1.750.000 vegeta is 2.000.000 Buuand krillin its 3 million

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Thanks to that validation u dont have to proof that you use steam through giving ur id to someone to see it

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hey why is no one playing the final beta esf? it look so much better (whit some bug though)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ho ....ok is it ever gonna be fixed or is it like a dead project?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol im new to esf i dont know anything about the game

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Na its not dead it just thats its getting improved drasticly

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Then if you are new why dont you read the ESF History?it may take you long but it really is worthy reading ;) And as about ESF...Jesus,no one would say that it is dead project,the guys who made it are nearly dead because of the work they make for it to be made as fast as possible :) .

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol im new to esf i dont know anything about the game
In short, there hasn't been a public release for a few years, but progress is being made and is displayed through POTW's and the occasional video.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok thx for all these answer guys XD i really like the graphics in the beta and the effect of the skills are so much better it a shame no one is playing i would have liked to see the transformation and bot don't work but hey im patient (can't wait XD) i hope it finish soon to play whit you guys.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
alright so ive looked at the old news and now i realize how noob my question about the game being dead or not was noob XD those vids where AMAZING. better animation, better movement, cooler combos, bigger map and AMAZING graphic lol now i can't wait til it out i just can't XD. btw ive seen ppl on the forum being tester is there anyway i can become one or have a chance to become one like an application page or something? if yes how, if not just ignore this XD.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom