Does everyone has none steam

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I needed Half life none steam to download so I can play free games and free bots in it so I don't have to buy it at steam.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.. we kind of don't support people who don't have legal copies of Half-Life 1, especially those who aren't willing to buy the game.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It depends on the rules of these said sites. On this site, yes, users who have non-steam and are requesting help are breaking the rules.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't "borrow" it from the site, once you use the CD-Key on steam, it's yours. Just buy it over Steam, it's only $10 USD.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You can't "borrow" it from the site, once you use the CD-Key on steam, it's yours. Just buy it over Steam, it's only $10 USD.
Damaera listen we don't have visa, master card or any kind of those cut down money I got TD bank, My mom my dad don't have them because there done they don't use them anymore and they will never will be.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then you'll either have to be lucky and find a copy in a store, or beg a friend to buy Half-Life 1 for you (not here).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I actually don't know. The game is ~12 years, so it's not really commonly seen in stores. I'd suggest giving Best Buy a shot, if not then I'm out of ideas.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What? Last time I was at Best Buy they were still selling decently old games in the PC section! :p

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I bought mine in a bookstore, well actually its a huge bookstore that sells music cds, videos, computers, games, perifericals, kid stuff, candies.. oh, did I mention books?
Heh take your time in walmart. Or find a big bookstore. =)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gamestop here has had a few copies here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I actually don't know. The game is ~12 years, so it's not really commonly seen in stores. I'd suggest giving Best Buy a shot, if not then I'm out of ideas.
as a best buy employee, that specifically works in video games.

we don't sell hl1 anymore. lololol.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get a life Half-Life, man. You having problems to do so isn't really our concern. Not that we don't care, but the "no Steam - no support" rule can have no exceptions. There's always a way to get this game, just try harder.

LOL @ PK's failure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom