ESF,ESF and...ESF!!

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
As the thread says the main topic of it is ESF!!!What do you think,i believe its going to be awsome,spectacular,fantastic,marvelous,fabulous(?),as its creators.Personally i thank you because when i was little i always wanted to play a Good-graphic Dragonball Game on Pc,and heres my chance,its you,its your Fault(Fault with the good meaning)!!Its also free!!!What else!!Thank you Guyz,just thank you.

State you opinion...

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
ITT: newf...guy tires to kiss as many ass as possible making an idiot from himself.

p.s. I think no1 cares papadi.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ITT: newf...guy tires to kiss as many ass as possible making an idiot from himself.

This is the second person that has decided to blatently insult, Papadi... this guy can't win.

We'll keep another trend by giving this second person a warning. Congratz, Cypeq. :warning:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I dunno, it's pretty ironic seeing Cypeq say someone's making an idiot out of themselves when he can't even properly construct a post, let alone a sentence.

I know I'm not a mod, but nothing is being said or done about this, so as much of a hypocrite I am for typing this, the hostility really needs to stop towards the new guys. It's seriously getting out of hand. :p

Edit: disregard this post, I didn't bother to check for new replies before I posted this.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do we really need 400 threads about nothing that go nowhere, though?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a shame your personal squabbles seem to carry from the chatbox to other people's threads.

Damaera gets his first warning, and Cypeq gets his second. :warning:

If you see this as a personal victory for getting Cypeq temporarily banned, Dam... I'm deeply saddened.

There will NO MORE bickering in threads between users... I guess I have to be a hardass to make things more peaceful around here.

---------- Double Post below was added at - 06:45 PM has been merged with this post created - 06:30 PM at ----------

On Topic:

I think ESF has come a long way from it's Alpha days. It doesn't even remotely look close to it's original version... whether that's because their has been a lot of changes in the development team or just technology improving enough for a metamorphosis like this to occur is completely debatable. Either way, some of the latest PoTW and updates are incredible for engine that has been around since 1998. Some of the amazing improvements have definately been appearance and depth, but I'm more of a sound effect type of person and can't wait to hear if any improvements in the sound effects department have occured.

Also, throwing buses at people with Frieza will be hilarious.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Can anyone explain me something?Why most of users call me an idiot?this is getting quite annoying!Have i done anything wrong?Please tell me if its me i can do something...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry about. All of the children on this board get their jollies by putting down the new folk.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well i never thought that would be children...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Don't worry papadi, i think the same that do you think. As for ESF and DBZ, i was thinking Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for best DBZ Game, but when i see the PoTW in esf_cellgames of esf final, i change my mind. For know ESF is the best game (and for esf final, i like so much the HUD, maps and melee system), i hope this esf will be released 2010. ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF has grown a lot since I started playing. I remember it so long ago. Its the only reason I wanna make games really. Seeing a game develop from a small glitchy mod into what we have seen is pretty exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom