Cam Resolution

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use default with the command cam_idealdist 100 setting.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Train melee with the slowest and weakest character on idealdist 40 for 2 weeks against 2 hard bots or 2 good players.
change it for 120 and change for your best character.
You will
how pwn ppl on net?
You pwn bot nly

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Train melee with the slowest and weakest character on idealdist 40 for 2 weeks against 2 hard bots or 2 good players.
change it for 120 and change for your best character.
You will
I'm a firm believer that if you want to get good at melee, you should play with the character you're going to use. Playing as Krillin will give you an appreciation for Goku's speed, but it won't help you out with mastering the timing when using Goku. Also, never play against a bot if you want to become good, bots don't play anything like humans.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm a firm believer that if you want to get good at melee, you should play with the character you're going to use. Playing as Krillin will give you an appreciation for Goku's speed, but it won't help you out with mastering the timing when using Goku. Also, never play against a bot if you want to become good, bots don't play anything like humans.
Timing is also essencial, yes but the slower the speed, the faster you have to be to hit a second time in the air, and even harder to adjust the angle for a possible ground hit, also may help if you lose the timing for a second swoop hit, you may have a small window to teleport and adjust the angle over the enemy...

If you are playing with Goku, you have a larger swoop window to hit since he is faster than Krillin which mean you can either go for a hit or make a useful kiblast hit while preparing a melee hit. But if you manage to do that with a much slower character MAYBE improving your reflexes. Also good for angle hits, a faster character is comming to hit you, you evade with some teleports then he suddenly keeps tracking you, while in this state, an enemy may "forget" that you are aware of him, he comes straight forward after you teleport, you swoop forward twisting and angle hit him, with a slower character, duuuude thats haaard to do!

------Edit------
I know, makes absolutely no sense what I just posted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom