Damn, I'm impressed

Best answers
And my eyes are almost popping out of their sockets!

I haven't logged in to this forum since, oh I think 2007! And my god ESF has improved so much!

I'm sure no one even remembers me (FYI I'm the guy with the over 3000 Ping, hopefully with my current netspeed of 2.5 MBPS, it might be lesser) ^_^ I wasn't too active anyways, but I loved playing the game so much in those days. I never tried the openbeta and I'm not going to. I'm waiting for this version and Idon't want anything intermediate to spoil my fun!

Great going guys. I'm really stunned to see the work you guys have put in. I'd never have imagined the game to look so professional.

I hope to be more active in the days to follow, let's see if college allows me that freedom. But I'm looking forward to installing the old version once again and seeing if I suck so much now that I can't beat bots.

Anyway, congrats once again guys. ESF is mind-blowing right now.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed.

This is the best modification of any engine I've ever seen.

It doesn't even look even remotely like Half-Life anymore... when does a mod become more than what it originally modifies?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed.

This is the best modification of any engine I've ever seen.

It doesn't even look even remotely like Half-Life anymore... when does a mod become more than what it originally modifies?
Whenever it goes standalone. As long as it still uses a game engine as base for the 'modification', it is still technically a mod.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember you. You were one of my favorite people here until you disappeared. Welcome back man.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah, they did a pretty impressive job, it's actually pretty stunning they did all that from HL1 engine.
Well most of the things was coded for HL1 engine, so they'd have to re-code, I'm still pretty sure it'd take less time on HL2 engine though.
I guess the development likes the challenge, respect from my side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom