Showroom / Request place

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thought i should share some of my stuff, if you like it, and want me to create something similar for you, just let me know!

These are just very few of the sigs I made in the past 6 years, and according to the rules I should be posting the reference to the stocks/renders I used or the tutorials that inspired the given sig. Well guess what I have no clue where I got a certain stock from the thousands I have in my "stocks" folder. All I know is that since the very beginning I have been using free to use stocks, or I had the explicit permission of the owner. I guess my word will have to be enough, and not because I am not willing to tell, just because I can't.

Obviously the characters were not drawn by me, most of the c4d renders either (unless they were...) but everything else is made by me.

I've been around quite a lot of gfx forums and been part of the staff most of the time and I think as long as you can use the stuff you use (permission or free to use license) you can't call it ripping or else you have to start drawing everything you want to represent and wouldn't be allowed to draw any characters that look like characters already created. So instead of going on about this (which I could for pages) here is some of my work :)

Comments and criticism are more then welcome.

One last thing, the text on most of these is awkward and downright ugly. Those were done as part of requests, where the users had specific "taste" and well who am I to tell them that...well...it's ugly....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with you on the typography, they are down right horrible. Blurred, low quality or just don't mix in with the signature. I like the signatures on the other hand, though I must say, unless making an 'out-of-the-box' signature, you should always put at least a 1px border around the signature. Anyways, welcome to the forums :p Hope you post some more work. Might press me to make some new stuff as well. :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thnx, would be nice to see some sig-activity around here :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sigmaking got boring once everyone started doing it. It's all about making wallpapers. ;p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it hasn't gotten boring because everyone makes them. Most people can't even make a decent signature. It just got boring because you start to run out of innovative styles. Every signature you make nowadays looks like another. That's why I rather go with easy-made funny signatures (like my current) rather than one that you actually spend time on composing. We need to think of a way to just bring art back to the people on these forums. No signature making, no wallpaper making...something new, fresh, innovative, something we can all learn from. And have fun with the same time. Like in them olden days.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just lost interest in all things Photoshop once I discovered programming. If I really feel like throwing on a sig, I'll just use an old one. I like most of my old ones enough to use them again, so it's not a big deal.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, kinda reminds me of Dask's signatures :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom