ESF Compatible with CS!

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Guys can you make esf compatible with CS? Because i don't have half life!

Last edited:
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
No they won't. CS is simply missing files that ESF needs, Half Life has those files. Just get Half Life from Steam, it's cheap these days.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
No they won't. CS is simply missing files that ESF needs, Half Life has those files. Just get Half Life from Steam, it's cheap these days.
I don't have a Credit Card!

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Then you can ask your parents if they can help you with their credit card. Or try getting some money in a PayPal account and buy it with PayPal.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Then you can ask your parents if they can help you with their credit card. Or try getting some money in a PayPal account and buy it with PayPal.
They don't have too!

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said then, open up a PayPal account, get some money in there, and buy it with PayPal. If I remember correctly, you don't need a credit card with PayPal. At least you don't here in the Netherlands. If you can't do that, you are simply out of luck.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Have on earth did u managed to make counter-strike run without half-life?
i`m sure you're using non-steam cs, but it still has half-life..
but that`s sad, cuz I don`t think that the new esf will be compactable with the outdated HL engine

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
CS is standalone and sold with condition zero.

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Half-life can be bought for like 10 euro's in every bloody game store. It's a bit more expensive than steam, but if you really want to play ESF it's worth it.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Half-life can be bought for like 10 euro's in every bloody game store. It's a bit more expensive than steam, but if you really want to play ESF it's worth it.
In my country I can't see Half Life anywhere!

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't register a PayPal account unless you have a correct Credit Card.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah you can register it easily and you can link it directly to the bank account. No need for credit cards.

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I've been mistaken. Still I have no idea how to link it to my bank account. Can you tell me?

I never used PayPal, so I want to ask something. Let's say I don't have a credit card with which I can make payments through internet. Can I still receive money from people to my PayPal account and use that money to pay for something from that PayPal account?

Base belongs to me.
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’ŽLΓ©géñdārΓ½
Best answers
Yeah, I've been mistaken. Still I have no idea how to link it to my bank account. Can you tell me?

I never used PayPal, so I want to ask something. Let's say I don't have a credit card with which I can make payments through internet. Can I still receive money from people to my PayPal account and use that money to pay for something from that PayPal account?
Yes. As for me, paypal has send me money to my bank account (a few cents) which was also my confirmation code for me to validate that the bank account is mine. But the bad part about bank accounts with paypal is that it takes a few days before it actually takes away money from your account or to your account.

Last edited:
Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can afford the luxury of possessing CounterStrike, you can afford to purchase HalfLife as well. Its as simple as that. Theres little point living in the developed world, using technology such as a computer that can run CS, and then trying to convince us over the internet that youre too poor or unimaginative to buy a $10 game (a game, I might add, that has more replay value than any game Ive bought for $90)

If you havent already, get a job and a bankaccount. Sign up for a PayPal account and link it to your bank account. It will take a couple of days to authenticate, but once youre set up it will be a godsend for you. The only bad thing about this is it can take a few days for money to transfer between your account and your PayPal account. I recommend using something like a debit Mastercard - its a normal debit bankcard but can be used as a credit card also. Since I set my PayPal account to my debit Mastercard, it thinks its a credit card, even though anything I spend is taken directly from a bank account. So ask your bank about debit Mastercards, just in general they are totally handy.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Get a friend to help you?

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
As for me, paypal has cent me money to my bank account (a few cents) which was also my confirmation code for me to validate that the bank account is mine. But the bad part about bank accounts with paypal is that it takes a few days before it actually takes away money from your account or to your account.
But how do I link PayPal to my bank account? I can't find that feature (without first having to enter my credit card's, with which I can make payments through internet, number.

Get a friend to help you?
Best answer so far. I'd like to rewrite it:
Get a friend. Then ask him/her to help you.

Last edited:
Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
He did mention he couldnt find it in the stores near him - which is perfectly understandable - its not an easy game to find on shelves these ays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom