I appreciate them changing the swoop mechanics!

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Playing 1.3 OB made me realize that it is SO much more useful and user friendly to swoop after only pressing the alternate direction once instead of requiring more double tapping! Thanks for that!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't even play ESF 1.2.3 with that doble tap sytem.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would you believe that there are people who play 1.2.3 and absolutely hate the new swoop system? It boggles my mind.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't like it at first, but got used to it. I actually like it more now :O

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No worries, people will easily get used to it, even if they were 1.2.3 players and loved the double-tap system.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Would you believe that there are people who play 1.2.3 and absolutely hate the new swoop system? It boggles my mind.

From what I remember, Grega actually still plays with doubletap for the inteam lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never had a problem with double-tapping. It actually feels weird to me not to.

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well.. I've always hated double-tapping.. So I think it's a great thing that it has been removed in 1.3 :)

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wasn't removed, Raven just added a single swoop key. It's actually in Open Beta: Final.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the way swooping works is like this..

hold 1 button and the press a direction... thats how swoop works.. I bound my swoop key to my middle mouse which is actually very efficient for me.. frees up my left hand to press keys. AND we have an option for those double tap lovers which.. I think is gonna suck for them cause double tapping takes slightly longer than just holding two buttons... I cant wait to fight you guys... Dalte and I keep adding such epic **** to esf its just rediculous to think that any DBZ game could even come close to our quality and attention to detail and even... yes.. our epicness.... lol.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love not having to doubetap, but its good to have something bound to double-tap just for muscle memory. So many times in an epic situation my first response is still to doubletap :p

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried to double tap swoop in some random FPS the other day.... I played too much 1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom