ESF 1.3 Inteam Beta Question

Best answers
Ok, I'm COMPLETELY Rewriting this: Ok, I want to become a beta tester for these "New" reasons
1: i want to help the team find bugs, glitches, or w/e, so i can report them and they can get fixed...this may make release come faster
2: If i become a beta tester i'd be a HUGE help to the team
3: Maybe i can help fix bugs or something

Thats sorta all the reasons (i know...its short Lol) i reworte it because i changed my mind on some of the reasons

Esf Beta testers and Lead beta tester, plz respond to what ur answers could be...i can make finding bugs and glitches faster, so when you fix em...its one more step to being released faster and no more need for beta testing...and it can be released to the public for everyone to play :)

Plz repond

DBZFreak9000

PS: the regular esf beta thats out right now...more people are playing...more fun...but i really want to help team find glitches and bugs now

Double PS: Ok Staff and beta testers or w/e...respond by PM k? (alternatly...my email: [email protected])

Edit 1: ok i'v been meaning to close the thread but i dont know how to...i pretty much talked about this to grega and i failed the application of my poor knowledge of meachains of esf 1.2.3....so can someone tell me how to close the thread?
Thanks
DBZFreak9000

Edit 2: ok nvm i might have not failed the application yet....i need to talk to grega still...but i can talk to him on steam so i dont need to talk to him with the forums at all...

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry man, the team isn't accept any beta tester applications at the moment.

Best answers
Sorry man, the team isn't accept any beta tester applications at the moment.
So...When will the team get beta testers? i want to be a beta Tester!!!!.....wait....can i contact the esf team leader at all?...i wanna ask him about it...if hes okay with just one late beta tester

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When they need them. They might need new ones when the current ones can't test anymore for whatever reason. Still, you need to come with some better reasons if you want to make more chance.

1: If you think the current beta is boring, don't expect the inteam one to be any better, it is probably riddled with bugs and bugtesting can be tedious and 'boring'.
2: "Because you can beta test with the team" is hardly a reason.
3: Can you? Beta tested other mods? Got references? If you have, it's always smart to post them.
4: Again, hardly a reason, it's obvious you will test the game...that's why you are a beta tester.
5: There are hundreds of other people on these forums that have been loyal to this mod as well, why should the team choose you above them?

Like I said, if you want to be able to join the testing team, you will need to come up with a better motivation and reason why the team should choose you over anyone else.

Best answers
When they need them. They might need new ones when the current ones can't test anymore for whatever reason. Still, you need to come with some better reasons if you want to make more chance.

1: If you think the current beta is boring, don't expect the inteam one to be any better, it is probably riddled with bugs and bugtesting can be tedious and 'boring'.
2: \"Because you can beta test with the team\" is hardly a reason.
3: Can you? Beta tested other mods? Got references? If you have, it's always smart to post them.
4: Again, hardly a reason, it's obvious you will test the game...that's why you are a beta tester.
5: There are hundreds of other people on these forums that have been loyal to this mod as well, why should the team choose you above them?

Like I said, if you want to be able to join the testing team, you will need to come up with a better motivation and reason why the team should choose you over anyone else.
W/e I'm just not good with reasoning...dont blame me...blame my reasoning skills!!

Best answers

2: \\\\"Because you can beta test with the team\\\\" is hardly a reason.

W/e I'm just not good with reasoning...dont blame me...blame my reasoning skills!!
Ok i have Rewriten the reasonings and what not.....its better now........so w/e

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well first off don't doble post just edit , as for beta testing if evryone on this forum was like you posting there stuff we might had around 16 000 beta testers , you know why we don't have 16 000 beta testers , because most of them will just want to play the game and see the new stuff , but this is not what sould happen ,the beta tester's that has been chosen test preaty much anytime they can or when a team meber want's then to test something,the beta testing squad might not bee as big as other games but we do our JOB

Best answers
well first off don't doble post just edit , as for beta testing if evryone on this forum was like you posting there stuff we might had around 16 000 beta testers , you know why we don't have 16 000 beta testers , because most of them will just want to play the game and see the new stuff , but this is not what sould happen ,the beta tester's that has been chosen test preaty much anytime they can or when a team meber want's then to test something,the beta testing squad might not bee as big as other games but we do our JOB
Dude..i just want to help the team...but i was not on the forums when the beta testing applications was here......and now there closed...and i want to know if i can get a chance of becoming one...ok? thats all i'm asking!...and sorry for double posting...my bad

Plus i dont want to "just play the game" i want to help the team find bugs...look at my reasons.....it says it up there

Besides i had a tough day right now...so i'm sorta angry.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both Sub, John and I already told you, you can't at this moment. Whenever the Team is seeking new testers, they will either contact the persons they want or they will start some kind of new competition to recruit new people. Whatever floats their boat.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Didn't he just blow his chance by posting about it? Or was that on another forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom