Esf players?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hi guys i play esf in america and was wondering if someone would care to join me, i dont have the open beta or added mods! :( well come join k thanks bye

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi well i try play ecx big pack ssj5 gogeta with esf open beta but it work! esf non-steam or won though u must have download halflife!

edit: In all seriousness if you get enough people I might play the Open Beta with you guys :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
but I dont have the added mods! is there a site where i can download these. i want to try to avoid viruses as well! right now i am playing on the NLT server but its too green on esf_arrival! I also play in gurbirs server!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kind of wish someone would make some sort of broly plugin

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was working on a "LSSJ Mode" plugin where there was only one person Broly against all other players. He had Broly model, green aura, 75% less damage taken from enemies and high speed. I decided to stop when I haven't find out if it's possible to change original beams' colors. I also thought that noone would actually use it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
man, for being old people you guys stray off topic a lot...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Can I join ape yet or what? I'm guaranteed to play for at least 12 minutes if I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom