Best answers

Buu hasnt been released yet but you should already have trunks if you have alpha 2.0 of ESF Buus out in the next release

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If 2.0 doesnt work on your computer your missing out Big time have you posted in the help forum so that you could mabye get it to work.
What exactly does it say/why wont it work

Peace Out

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That just means UPDATE your halflife Verison to 1.1.0.8 and that problem will go away!

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey, I think we've found your problem, you need Half-Life: Day One to run these mods. Half-Life is pretty cheap right now go and buy it, its really fun with all the mods like tfc, esf, dmz, etc etc! :)

Best answers
but i have no money and all my mods are working one is not working esf

Best answers
cs retail and ESF

I know your problem, i HAD it until i figured out why the damn ESF wont work on CS retail. Well here is what you do, ESF runs on Half-Life, but so does CS retail/CS MOD, so, all you do is find you desktop Counter-Strike ICON or go to C: Sierra\Counter-Strike\ AND FIND "cs.exe" (without the quotes) and RENAME it to "hl.exe" so the ESF engine thinks its running on half life, then all you do is go Open Up CS, then go to Custom Game, then activate ESForces, and your set! Email me if you need help. [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom