for next update

Best answers
hey esf team i would like to ask you if you could show us all characters att and trans plz me and my friends i and many others would like to admire to your work plz. thx especially trunks

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with effects still in the making whats the point of showing transformations.

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Not only that if the ESF team shows everything allready then there wont be anything to see when it will be released.
Dont show all the beauty off from it, before it is released.

Then again ESF Team comes up with updates almost every weekend.
I think we must be happy with that of what we get to see allready.

Best answers
sry can you at least show me some of trunkses moves pls. i wanna start makeing strategies.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Just play 1.2 and practice with that. It's rude to expect the team to leak unfinished work to you. Shame on you, shame shame.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sry can you at least show me some of trunkses moves pls. i wanna start makeing strategies.
That would spoil the surprise ^^. You'll have plenty of time to figure out strategies with everyone else when it's released. I think the final release will be different enough to put everyone on a level playing field.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.
1.2 is NOTHING compared to 1.3... lol. best to not even attempt to relate the two.
yeah still have all the same mobility moves.. but how they work is just 100% different and trust me. You have no idea what to expect.. haha. so building strategies is kinda pointless till you actually get your hands on the game. And yes, we are constantly adding stuff. Dalte is creating some new secretness for you guys and Im adding MORE animations... I think we went fromt

225 animations to about 260. i think I might be adding more later too. lol.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be unfair. When the game's released, you're already a pro? Everyone will have the same conditions to learn the game (except the ESF team bastards).

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
lol.
1.2 is NOTHING compared to 1.3... lol. best to not even attempt to relate the two.
yeah still have all the same mobility moves.. but how they work is just 100% different and trust me. You have no idea what to expect.. haha. so building strategies is kinda pointless till you actually get your hands on the game. And yes, we are constantly adding stuff. Dalte is creating some new secretness for you guys and Im adding MORE animations... I think we went fromt

225 animations to about 260. i think I might be adding more later too. lol.
i smiled while reading that xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom