ESF 1.3

Best answers
Can someone remind me when you started working with it?
kin of feels lik about a five years...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2.3 was released in '05 I think, so almost 5 years.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been worth the wait... the game looks orgasmic.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the team probably scrapped a couple of things in the past five years, and redone a whole lot of other stuff.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think they probably worked just normal for two years with the ESF 1.3. But the team develop ESF 1.3 (Final) version for too long. This will be the last ESF game.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its been in devolopment for 4 years 11 months and 5 days just another 20 years and it should be done

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL 20 YEARS YOU GOT IT WRONG MATE!
Not necessarily, 20 years is the release date for naughty children out there (Mastasurf is really Santa).

It certainly looks fantastic, calling it 1.3 is an understatement, I personally think it looks better than a fair proportion of source-based games/mods.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not necessarily, 20 years is the release date for naughty children out there (Mastasurf is really Santa).

It certainly looks fantastic, calling it 1.3 is an understatement, I personally think it looks better than a fair proportion of source-based games/mods.
I also have to admit.ESF is the most talented mod i have ever imagine.when 1.3 is release the mod will go 9999999+ further beyond the game so far looks like your playing a game in real life graphics because of the water reflections and also underwater.GOODLUCK ON 1.3 ESF-Team! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See your thread I closed. I explained pretty well where the time went. Lots of rework and most of the resources (maps, art, animation, etc) have been completely redone. It's almost completely redone from 1.2.3.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets just say ESF 1.3 will probably be the only game your going to play for a long.. long time.... for long long periods of time.. and annoying your GF cause you wont get off the computer for long ong periods of time.. :D

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This needs preparation.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lets just say ESF 1.3 will probably be the only game your going to play for a long.. long time.... for long long periods of time.. and annoying your GF cause you wont get off the computer for long ong periods of time.. :D

not a long time for me......i am going to play it FOREVER!

Best answers
i would like that they relese game and than upload updates for game each mont or week or what ever i think that ill jump from my building on my head so i go to coma until they relese game cuz this w8 is going to make me build a time machine. lol i'll start making it now.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would like that they relese game and than upload updates for game each mont or week or what ever i think that ill jump from my building on my head so i go to coma until they relese game cuz this w8 is going to make me build a time machine. lol i'll start making it now.
It was tried once. People complained that it didn't work properly and that it had lots of bugs. The Open Beta fulfilled both criteria to a great degree, with no working bots and unfinished stuff.

Besides, we've had some weeks where the inteam has crashed every five minutes or whenever someone presses the wrong button, it's not all fun and games.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea while testers get to see the stuff directly they allso have to deal with stuff like finding the reason why the game crashes every 2 minutes and that includes literally hours worth of testing every possible thing while crashing every 2 minutes trying to just find the right one to reproduce it XD

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If ESF 1.3 is gonna take at least 2 more years to finish then delay it for one more year and release it in 2012 just for the lol.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If ESF 1.3 is gonna take at least 2 more years to finish then delay it for one more year and release it in 2012 just for the lol.
If it took that long, I think everyone on the team would go insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom