ESF Tutorial - For The New Players

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok hi guys i am going to teach you a tutorial on esf..1.2.3 if you dont have esf 1.2.3 download here http://www.moddb.com/downloads/earths-special-forces-123 ok lets start our Tutorial Shaw we Requirements - A Vaild Copy Of Half-Life 1!!-And STEAM ok lets start the tutorial

Basics
Movement - W-Forward - S-Backward - D-Right A-Left
Fly - F - Fly Combos W+F- S+F
Swoop - Double Tap W and the other directions on movement for a swoop
Turbo - By Defualt it is T I Change it sometimes to Shift but Defualt it is T
Add Bots - To Add Bots press = and click 2 random bot select your charcters and difficulty
Walk - By Default For ESF 1.2.3 it is Ctrl and then jsut use the movments and and hold Ctrl and your walking yay like a normal ordinary person lol

Attacks
Beam Ones - On the HUD there will be a picture of a fist thats were the Attacks are use the numbers on the keyboard or Roll Mouse3+ to change the picture to attacks there will be 7 or 8 attacks (correct me if i am wrong)
ok the picture will look like some attacks like the spirt bomb the kamehameha and solorflare and much much more choose the picture you want and on the mouse click mouse1 and there will be a Something that looks like a Loading Page but its refiling the attack and making it stronger then when its full let go of mouse1 yes you hold mouse1 and then let go and your attack will just Swing bye you saying hello and then at the enemy it says I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!! lol (ask grega what a hud is)
Melee - Pick The Picture Of The Fist on the hud and swoop are person and you will punch him try and figure out you can make it a combo too

Advanced
Transforming - To Transform Your CF Must Be Full And By Default Press Z and you will be transforming saying ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and then you transform

for those who are too lazy to read
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydXOrtcKP6M[/ame]

i recoumend you reading or your a common THIEF LOL

I think thats the hole Tutorial For New Players Only post if you want to ask a question.:yes:

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would also recommend using proper spelling and punctuation with tutorials, as it is much easier on the eyes and much easier to follow a tutorial. Plus, the flash tutorial Grega posted is much clearer.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydXOrtcKP6M[/ame]

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

well i tried my best sorry if you cant understand this but i just did this because i am sick of people NOT USING STEAM AND HALF-LIFE 1 see before i started the tutorial it says requirements - Half-Life 1 And STEAM then i started out the tutorial but anyway i did do my best lol :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom