who plays 1.2.3 with the add ons?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While ECX is quite the thing. ESF is better gameplaywhise.

Not to mention the majority of people playing ECX are "I wanna wish and own everyone with my PL" noobs who torment bots. Basically people who dont really know how to play the game.

Best answers
i can understand that but when i play with others they just kill and wont even let me learn how o do melee better etc yea kno?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can understand that but when i play with others they just kill and wont even let me learn how o do melee better etc yea kno?
If you mean advanced melee. Noone uses that. Simple melee is the way to go and you dont really need to learn a thing for that.

It all comes down to how fast you can move and that is a cyrcle of practice. Getting killed over and over untill you can catch up to the speed of those better than you.

There are a few little tricks but player skill is 90% of the gameplay. Thats why its so hard to win against seasoned pros ^^

Though there are a few people who play the game round the forums. You could ask one of them to train you a bit.

Best answers
If you mean advanced melee. Noone uses that. Simple melee is the way to go and you dont really need to learn a thing for that.

It all comes down to how fast you can move and that is a cyrcle of practice. Getting killed over and over untill you can catch up to the speed of those better than you.

There are a few little tricks but player skill is 90% of the gameplay. Thats why its so hard to win against seasoned pros ^^

Though there are a few people who play the game round the forums. You could ask one of them to train you a bit.
ok i will i use to know how to play pretty good yea kno average but then esf just stoped working and i stop playing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom